Hitch receiver on bucket for L3700SU (L3800)

Burt

Equipment
L3700SU, box blade, 6 foot rhino blade, 1 bottom plow, 3 point receiver hitch.
Mar 24, 2012
Goldendale, WA USA
Many of you have asked and replied about putting a hitch receiver on the bucket. Some have welded, others like me have drilled and bolted. This is mine and I use it all the time to move our travel trailer in and out of our shop. It beats the beans out of trying to back it in.

I opted for drilling and bolting just because it was easier and I don't have a welder.

Burt

Attachments

Burt

Equipment
L3700SU, box blade, 6 foot rhino blade, 1 bottom plow, 3 point receiver hitch.
Mar 24, 2012
Goldendale, WA USA
WFM:

Yep. I got the idea from a farmer down the road who moves a monster boat in and out of his barn with a small Kubota. This makes moving our travel trailer around a cinch and exact placement is a snap. Once you're hooked up, you just put it where you want it once. The only difference is the wider swing when changing direction.

It works great.

Thanks,

Burt

bandaidmd

Equipment
B2620 w/LA364 FEL ,BH65, ssqa , 1982 B8200E w/BF300FEL
May 19, 2013
Middle of DELMARVA
Many of you have asked and replied about putting a hitch receiver on the bucket. Some have welded, others like me have drilled and bolted. This is mine and I use it all the time to move our travel trailer in and out of our shop. It beats the beans out of trying to back it in.

I opted for drilling and bolting just because it was easier and I don't have a welder.

Burt
great addition, if you have trouble seeing thru the bucket flip that ball hitch the other way and it will be easier to line up under the trailer coupler.