Hi kids

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
We all struggle with our own problems and they vary immensely. I'm sure this board is the only way most of us know each other and like in this case when Skeets was MIA we all wandered what was going on. A double heaping handful here post quiet often and I too wander sometimes when I see a post that xxx has not responded to because I know they have the answer I wander why. Are they OK, just busy, sick, etc?

So Skeets, glad to know you are on the mend, be a good patient and come on back soon.

Jay
Boy do I understand what your sayin'. I've never belonged to a forum even close to this one. Never thought in a million years I could consider people I've never met close friends or even worry as much as I do when you know something isn't quite right. That being said my ol' buddy skeets is tough as nails and will be just fine so get well soon my friend and don't forget you owe me a visit.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
I've never belonged to a forum even close to this one. Never thought in a million years I could consider people I've never met close friends or even worry as much as I do when you know something isn't quite right..
You said a mouthful there, pal!!

Found many friends here over 5 years.

Like you say, you get to know them, and get concerned about them when things aren't "quite right."

Last edited:

HD Orange

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2680TV60D/R4 Tires/LA344S Loader/QH-1O Quick Hitch Orange/BB0548 Box Scraper
Feb 28, 2018
El Cajon Ca
Welcome back and get better. Prayers coming your way.

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Skeets sorry to hear of your troubles. It sucks waking up in a hospital and not knowing how you got there. Been There, Done That!! I hope you have a speedy and good recovery. Tell the Doctors they got to get you mended fast because you are missing a lot of Orange seat time.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Well kids old Dad is home, hurt like the dickes, I mean like all guys, yeah yeah I wont over do anything I'll be good yadayadayada. Well yeah I can fell the hurt cause I have been moving more thing afternoon than I have in the last month. :D

I wanted to thank each and every one for your kind wishes and get well and prayers. I never thought going MIA would even bring up a ripple.
Thank you and God bless
Skeets

David Page

Equipment
1974 L260, 6" bush hog, subsoiler, spring tooth harrow, boom pole, 2 bottom plow
Jun 25, 2013
Dexter, ME
Glad your receiving and will pray it goes smoothly, have a friend just recovering from similar operation.

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
Hey my friend!!! Is that a temporary or permanent ileostomy? If you need anything let me know - I’ve had a bag for pee for 47 years. Got it when I was 6. I got ur back!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Good to have you back buddy. Get lots of rest and no lifting anything heavier than your tooth brush.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
It's good to be back,, no tractor time :mad: not much of anything time, but this too shall pass.. Doc said 3 to 8 months for the bag,, there goes deer season and bunny and well heck most of the year but I have gotten to the age I will listen,,,mostly, sometimes maybe,, to what the Doc says,,lol
Youz guys are the bestest I know

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Well at least that's great news, at least it's not permanent not that that's the worst thing that will ever happen to ya. I've learned to live with it not take I have much choice. I sure miss being able to fart though and blame it on the dogs. :D :D

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
It's good to be back,, no tractor time :mad: not much of anything time, but this too shall pass.. Doc said 3 to 8 months for the bag,, there goes deer season and bunny and well heck most of the year but I have gotten to the age I will listen,,,mostly, sometimes maybe,, to what the Doc says,,lol

Youz guys are the bestest I know

So good to hear it’s temporary!!! I hope u can get out for deer and have family or friends help drag. I have a colon stoma (but urinary) and I’m here to help you anytime. U r one of my favorite people I haven’t met!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Thanks JR, there are some many in here that I feel great affinity towards that I have never met, and I thank my lucky stars I know younz