Hey Meat-Head, ain't no such thing as a 10 minute project......A pictorial guide on how to piss off your wife AND burn a Sunday in style.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT

Now I gotta call FTD flower delivery service........and do some Brown Nosing......

The End.....
Just drive past the local cemetery and look for some flowers. No one will miss them and you will look like a hero in her eyes when you walk in with an armful of flowers. Just remember to remove any cards or ribbons that might give away where the flowers came from.

• Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
Stealing flowers at a cemetery is still theft…and people do miss them…and it is also why there is an option for apple air tags on cemetery flowers…it’s a shame they have to worry about that while grieving.

DustyRusty

Equipment
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Stealing flowers at a cemetery is still theft…and people do miss them…and it is also why there is an option for apple air tags on cemetery flowers…it’s a shame they have to worry about that while grieving.

Reactions: 1 users

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
Well I see you must be feeling better…and so that is good…for those of us who have recently spent time with loved ones in hospital, funeral home or grave, I suspect maybe did not catch the joke…but better replay the game tape watch the instant replay from a few weeks back.🤔 (considering addition to the family thread). Happy New Year.

Last edited:

John T

Equipment
2017 BX23S
May 5, 2017
under a rock
First of all, It's called humor....
Second, NO florist offers apple airtags as an "option"

There was 1 story a while back of a woman who was putting multiple huge beautiful flower displays at a cemetery.... and they were getting swiped.

So Yeah, that is the method she used to catch the thief.
It's NOT a common thing or an "option" at the flower shop ... :rolleyes:

You really have to pay attention and focus (comprehension) when you read things....

That way you don't sound silly when you start spouting inaccuracies.

Reactions: 1 users

DustyRusty

Equipment
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Most cemeteries today will remove all flowers within 24 hours of interment. Wilted flowers don't make for a tidy cemetery.

John T

Equipment
2017 BX23S
May 5, 2017
under a rock
add an "air-over jack" to the Horror Freight 20 ton press.
Here is my "mini me" set up.

I beefed it up a bit..... also shortened it up some .... since it was taking up a lot of space... and I only use it for pressing small bearings and stuff...
5 finger brake was basically built for a specific job.... haven't used it much after that...

actually never ended up welding the entire bottom cradle across... I just ran a few beads to tack it.

never had a problem....

Anyway, Here she is.... :ROFLMAO::LOL::devilish:

IMG_5845.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
Have you considered buying some cheap dollar store glasses and keeping them with each machine that you have, so they will always be there when you need them?
I have about 200 pair of the Dollar Store glasses laying around.....and I can't ever find a single pair of them when I need them...LOL

Besides, the "Old Man Glasses" are "super magnifiers" with a light for when my reading glasses aren't powerful enough......Getting old ain't for the faint of heart.....and if I knew I was gonna live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.....hahahahahah

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
Here is my "mini me" set up.

I beefed it up a bit..... also shortened it up some .... since it was taking up a lot of space... and I only use it for pressing small bearings and stuff...
5 finger brake was basically built for a specific job.... haven't used it much after that...

actually never ended up welding the entire bottom cradle across... I just ran a few beads to tack it.

never had a problem....

Anyway, Here she is.... :ROFLMAO::LOL::devilish:

View attachment 120509

Very cool set up man!

What are those circular things? (above the clamps)