Help with rear remotes

jrwhitey2000

Mar 21, 2018
ohio
Think I have settled on a MX4800DT tractor. I am ordering it with the front loader. I am also going to buy the backhoe subframe kit for purchase of a backhoe later. I am trying to decide what rear remote style valves to add to the tractor so that when I do get a backhoe I will be able to power it. The top and tilt feature maybe something I would add on later so having hydraulics for that would be great as well. About the only other thing I would use rear remotes for would be a hydraulic blade later down the line. Any help is appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MtnViewRanch

Oct 10, 2012
Lakeside Ca.
Well, you want the detent valve to feed the back hoe, but detent valves are really only good for feeding implements that require a constant flow. While you can use them to control a cylinder, sort of a pain with the control not being a spring return to center valve.

The other 2 should have the float feature IMO if you are considering a top & tilt set.

If it were me, I would get the spring return to center valve for the first valve and figure out something to hold it open for your hoe. That way it is a good valve to use for an implement cylinder.