Help with pricing to sell

JKP

Equipment
B7100D 219FEL
Apr 4, 2011
Locust Grove,Ga
I have a b7100d 4x4 with 219 loader and factory front pump with subframe. I am considering selling the unit instead of motor replacement and need some help with what it might be worth. Everything on the tractor worked perfectly until (if some of you read my post) it froze and the block is cracked in a couple of places. I just replaced the starter and put a head gasket in it to verify the damage and it leaks water out the sides of the block at a good clip. The tractor is still running and no water damage to the pistons just a lot of blow-by so it would be easy to drive and load for pickup. Everything on the tractor is low hours (1600 or so) and 600 dollars worth of AG tires with only 80 or so hours on them, the tractor is in great shape other than the motor. Hoping you guys can give me an idea of what it might be worth if I just sold it as is.
Thanks
J

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
that's gonna be a hard one to get an honest price......

the FEL could go quickly, but the rest is gonna be hit or miss....

If you sell the FEL, you could place a block in the ol girl and then sell the whole tractor, I know that sounds crazy, but you should come out a little better if you can get all the pieces and do the work yourself. Have you looked into cost of block replacement? And is there anyway to repair the block - even if you used some non traditional ways?;):)

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI
I think it's worth about $100... I'll be by to pick it up in the morning...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk