Love, VA
I agree with Eric- it looks correct.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Everything seems to be in order. Not sure if you added a 3 pt hitch kit or if you want to know how to hook up an impliment but either way everthing looks correct.

pestynha

Jan 20, 2012
Portugal
thaank u all

and if a mount like the picture thats correct too?

I have a rotavator s850(i think the most correct for the kubota b 6000) but I have to open the wheels because of the plow hood will be the tractor with the wheels locked?

Attachments

Orangetree

Equipment
Kubota B5100e,Kubota B5000
Apr 11, 2010
Uk
Its probably a matter of opinion but you can install the check chains on the inside of the main arms. As illustrated in your last picture. The problem with have the check chains on the out side is if you do not have an implement attached or the lower arms are not tied together the arms can swing about hit your mud gards and tyres damaging them in the process. This may also happen if you have an implement attached and the check chains are not adjusted properly.

Attachments

B7100

Equipment
B7100,B7100 with Backhoe and FEL, Goldoni Quad 20
Feb 11, 2010
Wales
I would say that looking at the shape of the lower arms,the check chains should be on the outside of them!

birddogger

May 29, 2011
Pittsburgh
I think it sounds like the rotovator may be too wide and the lift links stop the tires. I believe that is what is shown in the picture with the check-chain(link) very close to the tire.

Move the check-link to the inside.

pestynha

Jan 20, 2012
Portugal
my rotovater have 85 cm i have to put the wheels whith 85 cm
when i use plow i have to open the wheels to 100 cm , anybody have anouther solution?

thank you all

pestynha

Jan 20, 2012
Portugal
you are correct chain(link) is very close to the tire and touch de tire
i have to close the wheels because the rotovator , it s have 85 cm and i have close wheels

i put a pic see the pic and tell how i make? if anyboby have a schemantics how mont the 3 point , share here

I think it sounds like the rotovator may be too wide and the lift links stop the tires. I believe that is what is shown in the picture with the check-chain(link) very close to the tire.

Move the check-link to the inside.

Attachments

Orangetree

Equipment
Kubota B5100e,Kubota B5000
Apr 11, 2010
Uk
I have had a rummage through my manuals- he we go the following pictures are taken from b6000 parts manual. The only thing I would say is you have an aftermarket non Kubota linkage set as you can see there are some differences in fittings and how it attaches.

Attachments

pestynha

Jan 20, 2012
Portugal
You find it on ebay i buy on ebay

I need to know where you guys are getting those black semi-circular shaped brackets shown in those three point pictures.

I'm buying and installing after-market 3 PTH's for use on B-5-6-7000 and have never found/seen those brackets, and wow!!!! would that ever help!!