Have you had experience with Hendrix Machinery in Georgia?

LovesDauphins

Equipment
L2250D, FEL
May 12, 2015
Relay, Maryland, USA
Not trying to start a bashing thread but I'm curious if it's just me...

It started with looking for a backhoe on Tractorhouse.com. I called in June and spoke to a sales person about an L3830. I was told at that time, it had sold and that they would contact me if something similar came in that was in my price range.

I kept seeing the same tractor listed and re contacted Hendrix in July. After a lengthy wait I was told the tractor was going for $22,900. I asked for the hours on the machine and no one could find out.

I happened to check my favorite website again the other day and noticed a new price on the tractor: 14K

Sent an email on Tuesday the 1st. No reply as of yet. Tractor is still listed...Nothing in spam folder etc. I don't see too much in the way of reviews over the net...some negatives and positives. I figure I'll call this week but didn't know if they were busy etc..I'm just used to a different customer service when you are trying to make a sale I guess! The tractor looks worn but it wouldn't be the first rebuild I did. :)

Thanks!

Ps, I'd stop by but it's a 9.5 hour drive from home. I plan on having it shipped to Maryland.

Last edited: