Glove Box?

Eddie Jr.

Equipment
B3200 HSD
Mar 27, 2011
Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada EH!
Anyone ever add a little "Glove box" type storage to their tractor?
I have a B3200 and can never find a good spot for my smokes! Hahaha Ok, but seriously, anyone ever add any storage that didn't look ridiculous?
There is a knock out on the right hand side above the 3pt lift lever that looks like it may house an other set of switches or something to that effect that could be modified. ?? :cool:

Thanks!
M.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I've got a Klein linemans tool puch on the fender of my tractor. But I cant seem to find the one I have from Klein anymore but Lowes has a nice canvas pouch you could use and tie it somewhere on the tractor. I like it cause it has a huge pocket and there no drillng or welding to anything needed.

Eddie Jr.

Equipment
B3200 HSD
Mar 27, 2011
Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada EH!
LOL...I quit smoking quite a few years ago and was able to save enough money to buy my tractor.
I should quit too but while mowing for a few hours I usually find I need one or two even just to kill the time.

Eric, I like the idea of not cutting/welding the tractor. I put em in the tool box one day and forgot there were there while I look for then for 20min around the yard! Duh .... :eek:

I wonder what was supposed to be where that knock out is .... if I could rig up a little pocket inside there it would be perfect! I will try and get a pic of what I'm referring to on the right fender.

Thanks lads!
M.

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
I just made one for my bx. A 13 inch piece of pvc with caps on both ends. Cut the pipe lengthways in half. Put 2 small hinges on one side. I had enough room behind the seat to mount it. I just took pictures but haven't downloaded them yet.

Reddragon774

Equipment
97 L3600 GST
May 26, 2011
Foristell, Missouri, St Charles
I should quit too but while mowing for a few hours I usually find I need one or two even just to kill the time.

Eric, I like the idea of not cutting/welding the tractor. I put em in the tool box one day and forgot there were there while I look for then for 20min around the yard! Duh .... :eek:

I wonder what was supposed to be where that knock out is .... if I could rig up a little pocket inside there it would be perfect! I will try and get a pic of what I'm referring to on the right fender.

Thanks lads!

I got a plastic rectangular little basket from WalMart about 6" long X 4" wide X 4" tall but you could go bigger or smaller.....took 2 self tapping screws and 2 washers and screwed it to the top of my plastic dash top....I put my cell phone in there bottle of water or closed coffee cup my IPod sometimes and a After Bite stick for when them pesky bugs bit...LOL