Giving Up on Buying a New Kubota

Snowman7

Equipment
LX3310 535 loader, LX2980, RB2672, FDR1660
May 20, 2020
Boyne Falls, MI.
Three months, five dealers , multiple contacts with Kubota direct and now answers. Never realized trying to spend $70k would be so difficult.

Planned on buying an LX3310HSDC, loader, leveler, 3rd function, forks, commercial front snowblower, lights, radio, hydraulic remote hookup for the 3-point. Had it all worked out with the dealership only to get there and find out they can’t get the LX3310 anymore.

Okay, where now on to the LX3520 or LX4020. Start calling around to find one dealership that can put this package together and not one could say if or when they could deliver because they’re waiting on Kubota for an allocation of snowblower drivetrain and mounting parts and Kubota doesn’t provide this information to them. Made multiple attempts myself contacting Kubota direct and received no real answer, just contact your dealership.

Now with the change in financing the cost to purchase this tractor just went up $7k.

I find it interesting that not one Kubota dealership sold straight Kubota. Each one sold other brands in the same size like Bobcat, New Holland and Massey Ferguson.

Snowman7

Equipment
LX3310 535 loader, LX2980, RB2672, FDR1660
May 20, 2020
Boyne Falls, MI.
Three months, five dealers , multiple contacts with Kubota direct and now answers. Never realized trying to spend $70k would be so difficult.

Planned on buying an LX3310HSDC, loader, leveler, 3rd function, forks, commercial front snowblower, lights, radio, hydraulic remote hookup for the 3-point. Had it all worked out with the dealership only to get there and find out they can’t get the LX3310 anymore.

Okay, where now on to the LX3520 or LX4020. Start calling around to find one dealership that can put this package together and not one could say if or when they could deliver because they’re waiting on Kubota for an allocation of snowblower drivetrain and mounting parts and Kubota doesn’t provide this information to them. Made multiple attempts myself contacting Kubota direct and received no real answer, just contact your dealership.

Now with the change in financing the cost to purchase this tractor just went up $7k.

I find it interesting that not one Kubota dealership sold straight Kubota. Each one sold other brands in the same size like Bobcat, New Holland and Massey Ferguson.
If it does not snow next year my 64” blower will be replaced by a snow pusher. I used my $7000 snowblower twice this year for a total of about 3 hours. It is a blessing that the driveline/K connect is unavailable as they are probably trying to figure out how to not have completely destroyed $200 couplings after 20 hours of use. My old JD 770 with the 59” front blower gave me 22 years with only needing chute cables replaced about every five years. They were about $35 the last time I bought them. We probably averaged 180” of snow over those 22 years.