Front Bucket Drifting

Eagle Creek

Equipment
B7200 HST, loader and tiller
Hey! First time posting here (I think). Been reading a lot of fine threads about repair & maint.
Got a B7200HST with a B1630 loader and it has drifted ever since I bought it. Has 1600 hrs., runs great & does what I ask of it. It's just that the bucket won't stay tilted up without a constant reminder with the control lever. I've taken apart the controls or parts of them. They look nice & shiny. Haven't been able to find anything that tells me what to look for or how to repair this.
Can I get a little help from those with knowledge on this subject?

TIA

Eagle Creek

Equipment
Thank you Sir, I'll look around on the site for the post. It seems I did a search for this but came up with nothing. Hope the O ring rebuild kit comes with instructions. I saw no indication of where to put an O ring once I pulled the pistons. I felt their presence while pulling the piston! My parts manual (pdf) shows where they go but my fingers are way too big to go into the cylinders... :)

DonDC

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L35 TLB, B7001, FEL, Rototiller, Snow Plow
Oct 23, 2012
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
The bucket on the TL720 loader on my L35 TLB does the same thing. Vic do you know if the fix is the same? Thanks, Don.....

Eagle Creek

Equipment
Well, I rebuilt the controls and they worked a little better at first but now the arms want to raise to the top when I release the control handle. Me thinks it's time for new controls. I've seen on this forum where others have replaced these original controls with some from Northern Tool with good results. Gotta find the right controls. Anyone want to chime in if they've purchased controls? I have a B1630 FEL.