For better or for worse, pulled the trigger on a B3300 today.

michigandon

Equipment
B3300 soon!
Apr 24, 2014
Wake Forest, NC
'Tis good to be here, 'tis good indeed. :)

Decided that I needed a machine to put in a gravel driveway to our shop building, as well as maintain our road (NOBODY has graded it in the nearly 4 years that we have resided here :eek:), so I decided on a B3300 with FEL after much research and deliberation. The guys at Louisburg Tractor were great to deal with and thus far I feel as though I was treated fairly.

Only implement that I'm getting to start out with is a 5' Cammond grading scraper. You can thank Ted and Peanut for convincing me that I HAD to have one of those! :D

Looking forward to making some new friends and exchanging advice and information.

Don:cool:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Well first off welcome to the orange,, and I doubt you will be having second thoughts about that tractor,, unless your like the rest of us,,, hmmmm wish I had gone one size bigger,,,lol,, OH and pictures we love pictures

gpreuss

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200DT w/FEL, K650 Backhoe, 5' Rotary, 40" Howard Rotavator, 6' Rhino blade
Oct 9, 2011
Spokane, WA
That sounds like a pretty good combination for your task! We'll want a full report on the scraper - it looks like just what you'll need. Welcome to OTT.

michigandon

Equipment
B3300 soon!
Apr 24, 2014
Wake Forest, NC
Thanks guys! And skeets, the only second thoughts that I'm having is for getting rid of my gray market Yanmars when the economy tanked. I had a YM1510 and a YM1610D with a Koyker loader on it, both purchased from Little Miami Trading. Would give anything to have that 1610 back today. :(

SnPaC

Equipment
None Yet...Looking
Feb 23, 2015
Lynchburg, Va
Well, here she is guys! Unfortunately I gotta go into work tonight, so I didn't do much with it today except drive it down into the barn. :( Thursday is my next day off, so hopefully I get to play with it then. :)

Now that you've had it for a bit, can you share your impressions? I am considering one myself. Thanks