First tractor

Jetech

Equipment
B2601
Feb 13, 2018
Iowa
You will Jetech. I keep fixing bush roads I don't even use any more. LOL.

Even though I have big trucks and heavy equipment, there is still something oddly fun about playing with my little tractor.

And how much work you can do with so little fuel useage.
I have a large mound of dirt that was pushed up when the pond was built. The Granddaughter wants it to stay for a sleding hill. I would like to take it down....I see a battle coming :D Maybe I can make it her idea, and she can help.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Best thing I did to my little tractor was load the tires. Made a huge difference in stability and also helped with traction while mowing.

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Not saying it's not a benefit to load the tires, but I left mine light for mowing.

And since I always have my box blade on when I'm doing loader work I've never lifted the back tires. And you can see the heavy pit-run gravel I moved up and down my hills.

Also unloaded a 500 plus pound crate off my trailer with clamp on bucket forks which put the load way out in front of the bucket.

So not taking away from loaded tires...just saying you can get by without it if you have an implement on the back.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
I have lots of slopes in my yard and with RFM it didn't have enough weight on the rear to keep traction. My ground is super hard so sinking up is hardly ever a issue. Having the extra weight helped stop me from spinning which was easier on the grass.

Of course if it wasn't for turning my trucks and trailers around I would fence it all in and turn the cows on it. I hate mowing the yard.

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Ya for sure.....I can see it if you have big slopes Bulldog. I only have hills on my roads and luckily I don't really have to sidehill. Just straight up and down. And I'm all sand here.

I've been doing the same.....planted a couple hundred pines on one of my lawns so I don't have as much to mow, LOL.