First snow with my tractor

Greg

Equipment
B7100 HST-D 4x4 with FEL, PTO and 3 pt hitch
Dec 7, 2009
Putnam County, NY
Well, i have been working 16 hour days lately so my contributions here have been small, sorry. But as a reward for all of my hard work for the past 2 weeks I was working on Tuesday until 9 pm and I didn't care because it was finally snowing. We had our first real snow since buying my tractor and getting the loader on and working. My wife told me we had about 7-8 inches.

I got home at 9:40pm ready to play on my tractor for the next hour or 2. What happens??? I pull up to my house and my driveway was completely plowed. The whole thing. My recently retired neighbor, with a new Polaris ATV and a plow. I can't explain the disappointment. What an absolute let down.

It really sucks to have great neighbors. AARG!:mad:

Tailrotor

Equipment
KUBOTA L45 AND BX2230
Feb 13, 2010
PA
Well, i have been working 16 hour days lately so my contributions here have been small, sorry. But as a reward for all of my hard work for the past 2 weeks I was working on Tuesday until 9 pm and I didn't care because it was finally snowing. We had our first real snow since buying my tractor and getting the loader on and working. My wife told me we had about 7-8 inches.

I got home at 9:40pm ready to play on my tractor for the next hour or 2. What happens??? I pull up to my house and my driveway was completely plowed. The whole thing. My recently retired neighbor, with a new Polaris ATV and a plow. I can't explain the disappointment. What an absolute let down.

You can always put the snow back with the bucket and start over:D::D

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
McCutchenville, Ohio, USA

Hang in there Greg! Is there any other "areas" outside your "property" limits that may need some help themselves???

Greg

Equipment
B7100 HST-D 4x4 with FEL, PTO and 3 pt hitch
Dec 7, 2009
Putnam County, NY
HAHA, what a great idea to put it all back! Luckily were could get a double strom this week which could leave 10-18 inches. I have laready told my neigbor to "keep the hell off!" but in much nicer terms :D