First 50 Hour Checkup

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Well in the US there is a law that states the dealer cannot void your factory warrenty if you do any or all service your self, brought about by a lot of rape by the dealers.
When I did the 50 hour on my BX2360 everything went well untill I drained the hydrolic oil and being an old time street racer I have a habbit of drainning everything through a paint filter, you know just to see what you find. MAN the crap that came out shaveing and gunk and all sorts of nastys. Anyway I took all this back to the stealer and talked to the service manager (also an old time street racer)
He said that everything that came out would have been stopped by the filter and that some times the blocks and tranmishions and any place that is machined, dont get cleaned out as well as they should, and crap winds up like this in the filter.
So if I figure this right come spring it will be time to do the next change,,, somehow I can fell my self puckering up right now at what its going to cost oil wise!!!

Breeze

Equipment
L3700, Box Grader, 60" Bush Hog, Rear Grader Blade, York Rake, Boom Pole.
Dec 24, 2010
Virgin Islands
Well in the US there is a law that states the dealer cannot void your factory warrenty if you do any or all service your self, brought about by a lot of rape by the dealers.
Rape is a violent sexual assault, usually committed against a female. Overcharging by a dealer is a business issue.

Fix it buddy.

Thanks.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Rape is a violent sexual assault, usually committed against a female. Overcharging by a dealer is a business issue.

Fix it buddy.

Thanks.
Obviously he's never been to my local dealer. It would be a lot less painfull if they had a jar a vasoline by the door. :D