Finishing Mower for Kubota B7300

agunnoe

Aug 16, 2015
Knoxville
The belly mower for my B7300 is officially beyond repair and I need to figure out a mowing solution asap. I cannot find a replacement belly mower, so I think my best option is going to be a pull behind finishing mower.

My question is about brands? Several brands out there make 48" finishing mowers. I called the Kubuta dealer and they said that Landpride (who was bought by Kubota) makes the one they recommend. Yet it costs some $2,100. Then there is Nortrac, which is sold by Notherntool for $999. It looks fine, I just don't know anything about it. King Kutter and Agmate.

Anybody have any recommendations for me? Thank you in advance.

Deuce

Equipment
2016 B2650, 1977 B7100
Aug 8, 2015
New Jersey
Keep an eye on craigslist. I'd recommend woods or land pride as my top two choices, both are very good. Last year I got a woods prd7200 for $1000 off craigslist, is in great shape just had to take a little stroll to get it but well worth it. Not sure of the HP on the 7300 off the top of my head but I use to use a rd60 (60") behind my b7100 (17hp) on 2.5 acres on some terrain with a good slope. The mower was a little heavy for the tractor but it did a great job.

Kyle_CMU

Equipment
BX1870 and B7100D - HST
Mar 27, 2013
Midland, MI, USA
Deuce is right on. I have a 60" Landpride that I bought on CL for $1,250. I ran it behind my B7100HST before I sold that machine. I haven't tried it on my BX 1870.

Attachments

Last edited:

vic gerbasi

Equipment
M110 L3300
Feb 19, 2016
dugald mb canada
The belly mower for my B7300 is officially beyond repair and I need to figure out a mowing solution asap. I cannot find a replacement belly mower, so I think my best option is going to be a pull behind finishing mower.

My question is about brands? Several brands out there make 48" finishing mowers. I called the Kubuta dealer and they said that Landpride (who was bought by Kubota) makes the one they recommend. Yet it costs some $2,100. Then there is Nortrac, which is sold by Notherntool for $999. It looks fine, I just don't know anything about it. King Kutter and Agmate.

Anybody have any recommendations for me? Thank you in advance.
Buhler makes a very good one -farm king allied etc 3/4 different names all the same