FEL question, identification required.

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6000DT / B7100DP /B8200DT/L225/Globe PTO Chipper/Lewis Backhoe/huxley TR66
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
I've been looking out for a FEL to fit my B6000 for a while without success till now.
I won a FEL on ebay and the guy says its a proper kubota item but wasnt sure what part number it is.
can anyone help me out with iding the thing.
Now i've a genuine kubota sales sheet for a B629B backhoe which clearly shows a similar looking loader fitted as a combi setup to the back hoe.
sheet says its a K500B front loader, it looks identical to the item i;ve won except for one major thing, the K500B does not have a hyd tipping bucket, looks to be a manual swing item, only hyd lift and lower setup.
mine has both lift/lower and bucket hyd control, subframe fitting and mounts are identical, as is the rest of the metal work, apart from the extra rams etc.

can any help me out please as its doing my head in and i could really use some specs on it.
here is the link with some pics.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....63306&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&_rdc=1

the pic below is from the sales leaflet, you can clearly see the subframe mounts etc, with the extra support on the front edge.
thanks
rob

Attachments

Last edited:

GpaG

Equipment
Ford 9N, Kubota B6000 with FEL
Jan 25, 2010
Penyrn, CA, USA
I don't think it is a B219, which my B6000 has. The support frame looks different and mine does not have the gussets/bracing on the front of the uprights that yours has. Not a lot of help, but at least it eliminates one possibility. Good luck.