FEL model and serial number

Les

Equipment
B7100D, FEL, Box scraper
Dec 2, 2009
Reno NV
I have an 82 B7100D with a FEL that has leaking bucket cylinders and I can't
identify for certain the model # to get parts. I think it is a B1630?
Is there a way to be sure? I don't find any tags or numbers on it.
Thanks

Greg

Equipment
B7100 HST-D 4x4 with FEL, PTO and 3 pt hitch
Dec 7, 2009
Putnam County, NY
There were 2 loaders available on your tractor when it was new. B219 and B1630. I just bought seals for all 4 cylinders for a B219. They ran me about $70 bucks for all 4. Never replace the seals on just one cylinder do both cylinders so they both exert even force on the bucket. If you want i can look up the part # for the seals on the B219. (all 4 seals are them on that model)

Les

Equipment
B7100D, FEL, Box scraper
Dec 2, 2009
Reno NV
Thanks Greg, very good information after poking around I found pic of b219
and that is in fact my loader. The part numbers would be a great help!
Thanks much

Greg

Equipment
Dec 7, 2009
Putnam County, NY
Last edited:

Les

Equipment
B7100D, FEL, Box scraper
Dec 2, 2009
Reno NV
Well I was able to get the kits from local dealer for about $20. I was not able to dis assemble the cylinder. appeared to be a small ridge below the groove for the snap ring and not wanting to get the BFhammer I took the kits and cylinder to Reno hydraulics to have them put the kits in.......
turns out both rods were bent. They are going to replace them $$$
Big pill to swallow now but I know down the road I'll be glad.
After the fact I saw surplussupply.com referenced in a post I could have saved some mony going that way
Live and Learn
Great forum lots of knowledge to draw from

VashonFarmer

Equipment
B8200
Mar 11, 2010
Vashon, WA
There were 2 loaders available on your tractor when it was new. B219 and B1630. I just bought seals for all 4 cylinders for a B219. They ran me about $70 bucks for all 4. Never replace the seals on just one cylinder do both cylinders so they both exert even force on the bucket. If you want i can look up the part # for the seals on the B219. (all 4 seals are them on that model)
Greg,

Perhaps this is a loaded question, but I'm looking to do the same to a BF300 FEL on a B8200. The question is this: How much difference could there be between the B219 and the BF300? They're selling your kit for $14/ea, but mine is going for $77. A quick glance doesn't reveal a huge disparity in the two. Just curious if you might have any insight into the big difference.

Thanks,
Andy

Greg

Equipment
Dec 7, 2009
Putnam County, NY
Hi Andy,

Sorry, but i can't help shed any light. I searched some pics of your loader, and the Cylinders are a bit different, but it doesn't mean the seals are different. $77 each seems like alot of money for seals. Couple more bucks you can get brand new cylinders at Supluscenter.com.

seanbarr

Equipment
B7100DT (sold) - Branson 3520H
Feb 1, 2013
Deer Park, WA
Just a note of thanks, I was looking for the part numbers for the B219 cylinder seals and the search found this!

It pays to use the search instead of just lazily asking! :)