F2100 Forward/Reverse pedal springs

the mean fish

Sep 27, 2010
Spring Texas
I'm having a real hard time finding part numbers for the forward and reverse pedal springs for my Kubota F2100. The pedals are hinged at the bottom and they roll on little rollers on the linkage bars but there's also a spring at the hinge point that I guess keeps them tight against the rollers. I found numbers for the rollers which I've ordered but my local shop couldn't find part numbers for those springs or the rubber pedal covers for just those 2 pedals.

I have found a couple diagrams that show I guess a newer model F2100 which had solid pedals welded to the linkage bars so they weren't hinged to the deck but that's not what I have.

the mean fish

Sep 27, 2010
Spring Texas
Vic in this picture you can see the 2 pedals, they're hinged to the deck and there are rollers on the ends of the links so when you push the pedal it rolls on that roller. The springs I'm looking for are on the hinge down at the deck end of the pedal, this stops the pedals from flopping around and bouncing forward while moving. I'm also looking for the rubber pedal covers for those 2 pedals with no luck.

uncle jed

Equipment
1990 f2100
Oct 25, 2009
hillsboro,tx. 76645
Hello, Mean Fish. have you found the springs yet for the pedal return? i looked on the cd i have and the parts list i found them on was for an F2000. the numbers for the spring listed are 76611-51570. if you need any thing else just yell. uncle jed

uncle jed

Equipment
1990 f2100
Oct 25, 2009
hillsboro,tx. 76645
Any time , if you need them i can send the disc or a copy to you so you can have the full parts listing. just from the way yours and mine are different yours may be a late f2000? or early f2100? maybe have SD Vic run the numbers for you again. uncle jed

the mean fish

Sep 27, 2010
Spring Texas
Any time , if you need them i can send the disc or a copy to you so you can have the full parts listing. just from the way yours and mine are different yours may be a late f2000? or early f2100? maybe have SD Vic run the numbers for you again. uncle jed
The serial number tag says F2100, so does the hood but of course that could have been changed at some point. I really don't know to be honest, I dropped it off today to have the clutch replaced so I'm sure they'll let me know if I had the model number wrong. :eek:

Corey W

Equipment
Kubota F2100
Apr 12, 2022
North Dakota
Hi Guys.
I installed a F2100 D950 engine in a Excel Hustler tractor. The question I have is what temp gauge will work with the temp sensor in the head. My old engine had a hot light sensor only which is different from the new engine.
Thanks