Extra Hydraulic valve for BX2200

tmacie

Mar 23, 2015
Brattleboro
Hi All,
I have a kubota BX2200 that I would like to add an extra valve/function to. I've looked at the threads already posted about doing just this BUT my situation has a little twist.
The tractor has an early LA211 loader with the loader valve that stays on the loader when its removed. All of the threads posted refer to using the PB port on the loader valve. Since my loader valve goes with the loader, and I don't want to keep the loader arm on the tractor like some people do, I'm not sure where/how to plumb the valve.
I would like to be able to use the new valve with the loader on or off.

Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Travis

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
It still hooks into the same place as the loader valve does, regardless of the loader valve being on or not. ;)

tmacie

Mar 23, 2015
Brattleboro
I'm still a little confused, If i hook to the PB of the loader valve, it would work when the loader is attached but when I remove the loader, there is technically no PB as the pressure hose gets routed back to the return.
Might you have a link to someone who has done this with this specific LA211 loader?

Thanks for the guidance!
Travis

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
It's still PB, it's just PBing directly to the three point, just like it would do when it was connected to the loader valve.