Ever notice

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Wife and I were talking after a fairly long day of work and without thinking I said to her that I've noticed that after 45 or 50 in a grocery store you don't seem to notice another person coming from the left or right (no peripheral vision) and was wondering if she noticed. With a serious kind of smirk she looked at me and said, don't give a shit. Now this is coming from the most easiest going, mild manor girl I know. Well who am I to question the wisdom of a women? Just one question, was it me? :eek:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
A woman shopping is on a mission just stay out of her way and dont ask dumb questions ;)

Josef

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2014 Kubota MX 5200 with 6 la1065 loader, sq172 Bush hog shredder, 6 ' Armstrong
Feb 25, 2016
victoria tx 77904
They don't check out all the other women like a man does. We have to use our Puerperal vision or theirs hell to pay. Just speaking from experience.

comforthill

Equipment
B2620,back blade,mower,tiller,loader,middlebuster,landscape rake
Oct 14, 2018
Lewiston
I notice everything when I shop or go anywhere. My wife does also but that is probably because of our profession prior to retirement.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Situational awareness training is something one never forgets

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
Lewiston. Is that Lewiston Maine or Idaho ? you and your wife were in law enforcement I'm guessing.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
They don't check out all the other women like a man does. We have to use our Puerperal vision or theirs hell to pay. Just speaking from experience.
That reminded me of an experience my wife and I had with our grandson. I had a regular cab pickup, so the three of us were packed in, grandson in his booster seat. He was 3 at the time. We ran into town for a trailer load of mulch from a local landscape company.

We were stopped at a red light in a residential area. Pretty gal was jogging up the sidewalk coming towards us. Grandson leans forward so he could see past granny and check out the lady :p:D

Course both of us couldn't resist and pounced on that situation. I had to ask him what he was so interested in. Wife's sitting there laughing. Grandson turned three shades of red :D:D

DThrash

Lifetime Member

Equipment
7030SU MX 4700
Sep 29, 2015
Eutaw AL
Most people now or so busy looking at their phones they don't know what's around them.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
A woman shopping is on a mission just stay out of her way and dont ask dumb questions ;)
Funny.....
both wives I had:eek::p:) were both lookers.......
IN MALL - look for 4 or 5 hours, come back home....ONE bag.....

me ...my looking consists of .....well, like 12 full minutes, then I am done!:D

It ought to be a law, EVERY store has a couch and tv .....lol!:D

I did make the mistake of going shopping with #2 ......I sat in front of a tv watching two football teams that I would n e v e r watch at home, and my my time passed! She came back and I said I need to watch till halftime.....she said - O HELL no!:eek:

why is it the woman asks "which one DO you like?" and you study the situation for a second ....and pick, and SHE picks the other???? I know - dont ask stupid questions! :)

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Funny.....
both wives I had:eek::p:) were both lookers.......
IN MALL - look for 4 or 5 hours, come back home....ONE bag.....

me ...my looking consists of .....well, like 12 full minutes, then I am done!:D

It ought to be a law, EVERY store has a couch and tv .....lol!:D

I did make the mistake of going shopping with #2 ......I sat in front of a tv watching two football teams that I would n e v e r watch at home, and my my time passed! She came back and I said I need to watch till halftime.....she said - O HELL no!:eek:

why is it the woman asks "which one DO you like?" and you study the situation for a second ....and pick, and SHE picks the other???? I know - dont ask stupid questions! :)
Lol, thought mine was the only one.