Electrical upgrades

Dieselbob

Equipment
BX 2230, LA211 loader, 60â€￾ MMM, 2â€￾ wheel spacers, grille guard, gauges, bucket e
Nov 17, 2014
Fort Wayne IN
Pic 1 shows the fuse and relay panel I added to power up my new lighting and power outlet additions.

Pic 2 shows the spot lights I added to the ROPS. These are about 50 times more effective than the factory headlights. In fact, i hardly ever even turn the headlights on now.

Pic 3 shows my dash switches. They work good, but I will admit I have a habit of bumping them with my knee when I turn around in the seat.

Attachments

Last edited:

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Pic 1 shows the fuse and relay panel I added to power up my new lighting and power outlet additions.

Pic 2 shows the spot lights I added to the ROPS. These are about 50 times more effective than the factory headlights. In fact, i hardly ever even turn the headlights on now.

Pic 3 shows my dash switches. They work good, but I will admit I have a habit of turning bumping them with my knee when I turn around in the seat.
Excellent work ! I have to agree, the factory lights should have been two candles blowing in the wind, aint much there!:D