Doubtful repairs under warranty

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
Lets just argue because we think we are better. Most of this post was done on my phone. THere are typos li serial number. drop the "0" and that is the serial number. The company that gave me a quote on K2581-11014 read this post and told me about my typos and that he was offering a used case. He left that out of our talk. What is the point of this post is the dealer repaired the transmission twice and twice the result was loose parts and continued problems. THe first with loose bolts and leaks the second also loose bolts but the transmission siezed. Why they used the wrong parts or even if they used new parts can never be proven as the copies of the billing sent to me from the insurance group KTAC show different part numbers and prices. Both also include repairs not specified.

You seem to like a good arguement. I am too old to deal with your type. Rather than be of help with my problem you want to be a spelling, grammar and tech police. Have a blast. THe good thing is you are way over in Idaho and I am way over in Missouri. Enjoy your day. May you find many petty fights to destroy every peaceful minute of your day. I know now I will not get a reasonable responce from anyone else as Wolfman Karen has distracted the post to start a fight.

Post what you want. I will not return here for anything else.
Find a different dealer to take your machine to. There problem solved.

Wolfman has helped thousands and thousands of Kubota owners on these forums. I trust what he posts, and you should as well. I Find it hard to believe you are that old if you are using terms like “Karen”….if you are then may I suggest you put your big boy pants and and take the critique that is being given.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Find a different dealer to take your machine to. There problem solved.

Wolfman has helped thousands and thousands of Kubota owners on these forums. I trust what he posts, and you should as well. I Find it hard to believe you are that old if you are using terms like “Karen”….if you are then may I suggest you put your big boy pants and and take the critique that is being given.

"Find a different dealer to take your machine to"
OP DID just that!
Seems like some progress is being made there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

jaxs

Equipment
B1750HST
Jun 22, 2023
Texas
I see "yeller" stains on the wall but can't tell which belong to who. If each contestant writes their name above their stain we will know who wins🏆

Last edited:
  • Haha

dvcochran

Equipment
Kubota M9000, New Holland TN90, Deere 2640, Vermeer 504N, Vermeer 504SI, more
Feb 23, 2011
Dickson, TN
You are using a stump grinder on a little 20ish horsepower tractor and having pto problems. Yep, that sound about right. That was my 'here's your sign moment.
Most lawn mowers have more horsepower that your 'tractor'.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
WOW,,, I've now been called a KAREN! :eek:
He still has an invalid serial number and I have a hard time giving good advice when I don't have proper information!
Karen is a pejorative term used as slang typically for a middle-class white woman who is perceived as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is normal. The term is often portrayed in memes depicting middle-class white women who "use their white and class privilege to demand their own way".

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Karen is a pejorative term used as slang typically for a middle-class white woman who is perceived as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is normal. The term is often portrayed in memes depicting middle-class white women who "use their white and class privilege to demand their own way".
You need to be addressing Grumpyjoe with this information. He's the one making accusations.

Grumpyjoe

Dec 21, 2016
Miller
In the end the partent shop in Springdale inspected the internals. Nothing was broken, but they found a large glop of silicon stuck in the relief valve making the tractor stall in bypass. I guess this means it could not finish shifting between forward and reverse.

Joplin told me there was brass in the oil. Not knowing the truth here I had to rely on someone. Springdale did not want to argue when I dropped it off, but now that repairs are done they admit there is only one bushing with brass. The clutches are steel and do not leave brass when worn.

Trust is important when someone is working on our tractors. Having someone bark off about serial numbers, price of parts or their superiority with many posts on a forum is just as bad as Joplins shop telling me I will have to pay for another rebuild due to brass findings in the oil. I could care less about their past repairs or expertise. I could care less about Karens here or those that have a different definition of a Karen. In the end I was right with the dealer.

The wrong case was ordered by the mechanic, but later someone caught it and ordered the right one. The mechanic made a mistake, or several if you include the adjustments and loose bolts. The damage or non operation of the machine took someone able to put aside the bias and arrogance to see it was a mistake with too much sealant. Now that this matter is resolved I can see there is little help for me here. I cannot say I will not read more here, but I will think twice about posting a question for help. Not one person offered any help towards the real problem. Just a lot of ego and arrogance.

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
Waiting with anticipation........for a happy ending to the story.
Fried, if there is one thing in life that I like more than anything, it's certainly "a happy ending". ;)

• Haha

hagrid

Lifetime Member

Equipment
K1600GTL, ZX-14R
Jun 11, 2018
Pittsburgh
I cannot say I will not read more here, but I will think twice about posting a question for help. Not one person offered any help towards the real problem. Just a lot of ego and arrogance.
First time on the interwebs?

Is it OK if I refer to you as Skip v2.0? Please say, "yes".