Does a Rear Blade Exist that Does All This?

toxcrusadr

Equipment
L4600
Apr 18, 2016
Columbia MO
Last August I found a great rear blade from a company that is apparently shut down and is the topic of a locked thread here.
It did all the normal adjustments plus it offset L and R, and it ALSO TILTED 15 and 30 degrees.
I do not think I will be able to get one of those. Today I felt compelled to reverse the CC payment for it as it has not been delivered and they do not answer phone or email inquiries.

Does anyone make a blade suitable for a Kubota L4600, 7 ft long, that will do all that? I found a lot of blades that would do 2 out of the 3 adjustment modes but this was the only one I found that would do all three.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
My Land Pride does that although it requires bolting/unbolting for offset. I believe the larger ones don't or can be controlled hydraulically.

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
Last August I found a great rear blade from a company that is apparently shut down and is the topic of a locked thread here.
It did all the normal adjustments plus it offset L and R, and it ALSO TILTED 15 and 30 degrees.
I do not think I will be able to get one of those. Today I felt compelled to reverse the CC payment for it as it has not been delivered and they do not answer phone or email inquiries.

Does anyone make a blade suitable for a Kubota L4600, 7 ft long, that will do all that? I found a lot of blades that would do 2 out of the 3 adjustment modes but this was the only one I found that would do all three.
Research Bison blades. Mine does all this, but it’s category 2. They also make category 1 blades. This is the one I have, but you need the category 1 model. It can be used manually and bought without hydraulic cylinders if you choose.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Hopefully you'll get your CC reversed ! Let everyone here know !! Usually there's a time limit, typically 120 days for a 'charge back' request.

Do you really need the 3rd function, if so that Bison can do it, even with hydraulics, you'll need more remotes I suppose...

toxcrusadr

Equipment
L4600
Apr 18, 2016
Columbia MO
Hopefully you'll get your CC reversed ! Let everyone here know !! Usually there's a time limit, typically 120 days for a 'charge back' request.

Do you really need the 3rd function, if so that Bison can do it, even with hydraulics, you'll need more remotes I suppose...
I was expecting a drawn out process or possibly just a big NO from Chase. Their stated limit is 60 days to dispute a charge. I got transferred twice (not by me elevating it though) and the third person just reversed it right on the spot. I was frankly surprised.

I don't need hydraulic control, it won't be used super often, but I want to do certain tasks and I'm willing to spend a few bucks to replace my PITA $300 old used blade that requires removing my Quick Hitch because it doesn't fit it, and partially disassembling the 3-point to get it on there.

Thanks everyone for the recommendations, keep em coming.

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
I was expecting a drawn out process or possibly just a big NO from Chase. Their stated limit is 60 days to dispute a charge. I got transferred twice (not by me elevating it though) and the third person just reversed it right on the spot. I was frankly surprised.

I don't need hydraulic control, it won't be used super often, but I want to do certain tasks and I'm willing to spend a few bucks to replace my PITA $300 old used blade that requires removing my Quick Hitch because it doesn't fit it, and partially disassembling the 3-point to get it on there.

Thanks everyone for the recommendations, keep em coming.
I use my Bison blade manually with the pins. For the offset, I bought a manual ratchet jack to replace the telescoping link and pin assembly. This blade is extremely heavy duty, maybe better than EA.

airbiscuit

Equipment
New Holland T2310, New Holland TC21D, Kubota l3010 GST, Farmall H
Mar 18, 2021
NW WI
WOODS

1708044368882.png
1708044423559.png

Reactions: 1 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
That sure is a nice rear blade. I had a really good Land Pride rear blade RB3796 but sold it with the MX6000 HST model for what I bought it for. Probably should have kept it, but I have a box blade and land leveler (grading scraper) and felt that I didn't need the rear blade. That Land Pride was a stout bugger though and had lots of angle and tilt adjustment.

rb3796.jpg

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
My Land Pride does that although it requires bolting/unbolting for offset. I believe the larger ones don't or can be controlled hydraulically.
Some have called me a "fan boy" for EA items.
I have
My EA "6 Way Deluxe Scrape Blade" does everything mentioned, WITHOUT wrenches, or "sliding" the blade, by hand.
I am not aware of any other blade builder that can compare.
I bought that blade 6 years ago, after previously having others that did not even come close in comparison.

KKBL

Equipment
L2501 HST QA 525 loader, 42" forks, brush hog, grader/box/back blades
Jan 5, 2022
Girard, PA
I can recommend Woods brand equipment also. We purchased a new grading scraper and have an old back blade made by Woods. May be pricey but very well made - it's worth it.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
The Bison Is Top Notch but also top dollar.
The Woods is a close second without the super high cost.
Then the landpride.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
My EA "6 Way Deluxe Scrape Blade" does everything mentioned, WITHOUT wrenches, or "sliding" the blade, by hand.
That's cool, but unobtainium models don't help OP very much. ;)

Reactions: 2 users

airbiscuit

Equipment
New Holland T2310, New Holland TC21D, Kubota l3010 GST, Farmall H
Mar 18, 2021
NW WI
Bush Hog is another option. Does offset, angle and up to 30 degree tilt

1708051690814.png

Reactions: 1 user

Like Tractors

Equipment
Several Kubotas
Jan 1, 2020
Eastern Iowa

How many do you want? Contact your friendly Land Pride dealer and order one. This one is an RBT3584.

Attachments

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
Just for my own knowledge, and since I have never used one; What is the advantage to tilting it the 15-30 degrees?

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Tilt allows you to quickly and easily make 'swayles' and berms, aids in cleaning out ditches. My 70 year 'young like me' Oxnard is GREAT at that ! At 6' covers the tracks,spins 360, tilts and can adjust 'pitch' or 'cutting angle' of the blade.
While 'offset' ( left or right, might be nice, I'd just plan ahead the job to figure out how to do it. Yes, I'd take a few more passes but job got done.

BTW I'm happy Chase gave you back your coins !!!!

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
How many do you want? Contact your friendly Land Pride dealer and order one. This one is an RBT3584.
"Your friendly Land Pride dealer"....will charge BIG BUCKS for that all hydraulic blade.

The blade posted by "airbiscuit"( post #14) is a much more wallet friendly solution (not hydraulic) to accomplish the same results.