Do deals on new BX series tractors happen often?

Rock Daddy

Jun 22, 2018
Livonia, Mi.
So I'm on the fence on a new BX1880. I decided against it as it just isn't the perfect time but am I making a mistake with the rebate deals out until 6-30 or do these happen all the time?

Current quote in Livonia Michigan good till 6-30
BX1880
54 inch MMM (not drive over)
CQ FEL with CQ bucket
Pre-filled rear tires for added ballast.

0% for 60 months
Extra Limited power train 6 year warranty

Typical setup most are seeing with the current rebates with the few possible variations I listed.

Pre tax and documentation cost of $13,495

So in general is this a typical prince I can find at other times or is it extremely good for some reason and I'll probably never see it again?

You know, trying to leverage the experience of people that have been around for a while.

Thx

Ken

Tractor Dell

Equipment
Kubota BX23S
Jun 13, 2017
Central PA
I got my BX23S last Spring, and the same 0% financing deal I got then, is still around today. Not saying it will stay forever, but I think Kubota realizes that is a great selling point.

The only addition I see there are the filled tires. That would depend on the dealer if he would keep that available. My guess would be that if he offered it once, he would do it again.

Rock Daddy

Jun 22, 2018
Livonia, Mi.
Thanks for the feedback.

Does anyone know if rebate offers like there are now come around often or even without them is this price about normal. I figured the dealer might make more and use the rebates to get the price where it is vrs no rebates and discounting more where the price to me is about the same to me either way.

tiktock

Jun 27, 2018
Plaistow
For what its worth, I'm currently shopping and mentioned the "deals" expiring on 6/30. The guy at a big Kubota dealer said they had already received word it was going to be extended until "at least August."

Obviously not official or anything...

Kevin1

Equipment
Husqvarna MZT 52, BX2380,FEL, Box blade, Landscape Rake
Dec 15, 2017
New Bern, N.C.
When shopping for my BX2380 I found the dealer was able to provide max discounts in December. I did not pull the trigger until early Feb and it was almost 1k more.

dalola

Equipment
BX2380 w/FEL & Woods RM48 RFM, Yazoo/Kees Max2 ZTR
Jun 30, 2017
Ohio
Seems the incentives come & go randomly through the seasons. The video makes some good points about the overall direction, but I think deals will still available at random times.

Your current offer seems fair, not a screaming deal, but a good one. Make a list of pro's & con's if you act now vs. waiting. Good luck!

goldnrod24

Equipment
BX-1880
Dec 11, 2017
Frankfort, MI, USA
When shopping for my BX2380 I found the dealer was able to provide max discounts in December. I did not pull the trigger until early Feb and it was almost 1k more.
This was my experience in 12/17.

- Generous dealer discount
- implement rebates (on 2)
- 0% financing