Diesel

Camlocker75

Equipment
L3830, L3901, JD 5103
Dec 30, 2015
Alabama
My local service station sells "Off Road" fuel, but it tends to be stale, so i use the on road fuel. A few cents more, but the engines like it better. I also use Power Service in the gray bottle. A few ounces at each fill up keeps it running smooth.

Stmar

Equipment
B2650HSDC
May 23, 2017
Buffalo, Wyoming
You are going to get many answers to your question. I have used Power Service many year ago. But with the new Non-Metal fuel tanks that are out there I now use K-100. I will put a link here for you to read. I live with this - something is better than using nothing. Good luck

Dave

http://k-100.com/fuel-type/diesel/
Thanks for the suggestion but would you believe there are no stores that carry it in Wyoming? The closest is in Colorado about 350 - 400 miles, lol. I will keep an eye out and pick up some if I ever come across it.

Stmar

Equipment
B2650HSDC
May 23, 2017
Buffalo, Wyoming
My local service station sells "Off Road" fuel, but it tends to be stale, so i use the on road fuel. A few cents more, but the engines like it better. I also use Power Service in the gray bottle. A few ounces at each fill up keeps it running smooth.
Hopefully the co-op has enough business to keep the fuel fresh but will watch it so thanks for the heads up.

Gundoctor

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota M7040 4x4/ BX2230 4x4/ JD MX 8/ Ford 101 Moldboard 3 bottom Plows -
Thanks for the suggestion but would you believe there are no stores that carry it in Wyoming? The closest is in Colorado about 350 - 400 miles, lol. I will keep an eye out and pick up some if I ever come across it.

That is why I put the link up in my post. Just buy from web-site . I do . I have got it from Amazon.com also.

Old Dave