Detent Float Kit for my Husco Hydraulic Control on the B2410

Butch

Equipment
Kubota 2410, RC60-24B, FL1000- kubota hydrolic front snow blade- plug aerator
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
All I wanted to do was order a Detent Float kit for my Kubota (Husco 9210) Hydraulic Control and I am having major issues finding the correct kit out of several offered. So I called my friends at Messicks.
I spent considerable time with Grace, a very knowledgeable person, who could not readily find the specs on the Kubota "Husco" hydraulic control. I provided her with all the info I had and told her I bought the tractor and front blade new from the dealer in 1999. The info is;

Model of front blade 2019
Subframe and control pillar mount Model B2056 S/N10843

We assumed the "Husco" Hydraulic Control would be included and spec'd in one of those component packages...... I was not. Grace then consulted her sales and service people to dig into the archives to figure out how to identify the Kubota model of the existing valve in order to match it to the correct repair kit(s). The sales and service people said back in the "old" days the control would have been sold separately. Therefore, I do not have a clue what control I have.

The sales person said the blade was not even made for the B2410 and should have not fit without serious fabrication. I informed him that is not the case. The subframe connects to the tractor frame with existing bolt patterns. And the subframe is compatible with the RCK60-24B MMM..

I am certain this control doubles for a loader valve for sure. The loader valve spec'd for the 2410 back then was Kubota LA352. Could my control be the loader control? How can I tell at this point?

Attachments

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
If the existing valve has two spools then it is likely a loader valve.

Messicks shows three different models of valve for the loader you mentioned.

Loader valve

By studying the parts illustrations you may recognize yours or by taking the time to compare detent parts for each of the three valves may find all three use the same parts.

Is there any identification label on the valve?

Which detent feature are you using..... float?

Dave

kubotasam

Equipment
B2410, B7100dt, B7500,Woods BH750,Landpride 2660RFM, Tiller, B2781 Snowblower
Apr 26, 2010
Alfred Maine
I needed a float detent kit for my B2410 with LA352 loader a few years back. It took kit part # 75536-65400. Unfortunately I don't seem to have any of the documentation on how I determined it was the correct kit.
Here is page from a Whole Goods catalog showing your blade and the LA352 take the same valve.
whole goods page.jpg

Last edited:

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
been thru this with LA352 loader

3 different valves so u just pick out one valve, compare the illustration to your valve and if it doesn't match move onto the next illustration until it does match yours. Then you know what you have.

they didn't make it easy for sure but that's kubota for you. Sometimes things are real confusing!

Butch

Equipment
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
If the existing valve has two spools then it is likely a loader valve.

Messicks shows three different models of valve for the loader you mentioned.

Loader valve

By studying the parts illustrations you may recognize yours or by taking the time to compare detent parts for each of the three valves may find all three use the same parts.

Is there any identification label on the valve?

Which detent feature are you using..... float?

Dave
Actually there is not. And for pushing snow.... down blade float.
You are 100% correct... my valve doubles as a loader valve.
What I did do was look back into B2410 HST sales brochures a to find exactly what Loader was spec'd for the tractor. Turns out it was a LA352. And logic would or should dictate the valve that came with my blade should be the one spec'd for the LA352 loader. The valve parts lists and breakouts are easy to find for that specific spec'd loader valve.

Butch

Equipment
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
I needed a float detent kit for my B2410 with LA352 loader a few years back. It took kit part # 75536-65400. Unfortunately I don't seem to have any of the documentation on how I determined it was the correct kit.
Here is page from a Whole Goods catalog showing your blade and the LA352 take the same valve. View attachment 52402
THANKS! This was the way I was going to back into the the correct valve spec'd for the tractor by looking up the 2410 spec's loader....

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
THANKS! This was the way I was going to back into the the correct valve spec'd for the tractor by looking up the 2410 spec's loader....
My caution to you remains. That particular LA352 loader was supplied with one of three possible loader valves.

forum LA352.jpg

Take the time to make certain if the detent kit is the same on all three or risk getting parts that wont work if you order parts for the valve you do not have.

Dave

Butch

Equipment
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
My caution to you remains. That particular LA352 loader was supplied with one of three possible loader valves.

View attachment 52459

Take the time to make certain if the detent kit is the same on all three or risk getting parts that wont work if you order parts for the valve you do not have.

Dave
THANK YOU! I have a call in to my dealer regarding their take on the correct control valve of the two ( One was easily excluded). I will keep you all posted on my progress.

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
Just posted similar info somewhere recently.

Many years ago I had a problem with the float on the LA302 loader / Husco valve on a B7500. There was corrosion inside because water got into it. I was able to disassemble, clean and reassemble it.

IIRC there was a sleeve inside that worked in conjunction with detention balls. I was able to use a small piece of a Scotchbrite pad to get the sleeve cleaned up. May have been five balls with one being slightly larger than the others.

It was fairly awkward doing this with the valve still mounted to the tractor. I did manage to drop one of the balls and lose it in the garage. Fortunately the ball I lost was not the odd-sized one. A trip to a well-stocked hardware store with a sample ball and caliper resolved that.

Posts on this issue mention drilling a drain hole or two in the bottom. I can't say I have any clear recollection of doing that on mine, but may have.

Reactions: 1 user

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
I did manage to drop one of the balls and lose it in the garage.
BTDT
One of a myriad of reasons I'm usually better stocked with hardware than the local hardware stores.
IMG_0087.JPG
IMG_0089.JPG