Dealers out west with package deals?

SteveinUT

Mar 18, 2018
Southern Utah
Anyone know of a dealer out west doing package deals? The closest to Utah that I have seen is in OK. Looking for a 2501 HST with a loader and blade or box scraper, with trailer to tow it home. Just trying to avoid driving all the way to the midwest. Thanks!

RichM752

Equipment
L47TLB
Feb 28, 2017
Mount Shasta CA
Central Equipment in Medford OR sells Great Northern Trailers. I'm sure they could hook you up. As far as "package deals" go, I know I bought a Kubota from them with a few options and I considered it a good deal. Or maybe try Pelican Tractor in Redmond OR, and buy a trailer at any number of trailer dealers? Hint - No sales tax in Oregon.

SteveinUT

Mar 18, 2018
Southern Utah
Central Equipment in Medford OR sells Great Northern Trailers. I'm sure they could hook you up. As far as "package deals" go, I know I bought a Kubota from them with a few options and I considered it a good deal. Or maybe try Pelican Tractor in Redmond OR, and buy a trailer at any number of trailer dealers? Hint - No sales tax in Oregon.
Excellent! I will look them up! Thanks for the info!

Ramos

Equipment
1870-1, LA203A, RCK54
Feb 25, 2016
Sherman County, Oregon
There is an outfit that advertises just what you are describing on Seattle Craigslist. No sales tax unless you are a Washington resident. It is, however, a long ways North from Utah. I don't know anything about them, just seen the ads. I simply typed in Kubota in For Sale.

SteveinUT

Mar 18, 2018
Southern Utah
There is an outfit that advertises just what you are describing on Seattle Craigslist. No sales tax unless you are a Washington resident. It is, however, a long ways North from Utah. I don't know anything about them, just seen the ads. I simply typed in Kubota in For Sale.
Thanks Ramos- I'll check it out. Mile-wise, WA State isn't really any further than OK or Texas. Might even be a tad closer.

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Have you priced what you are looking for at local dealers? A lot of time, these package deals aren’t as good as they make out because the implements they add in are the lowest grade. Plus if you are traveling really big distance to get it, fuel cost and other vehicle cost eats up the savings fast.

Stmar

Equipment
B2650HSDC
May 23, 2017
Buffalo, Wyoming
Look for an open house event in your area, should be some the closer to spring we get. They will have factory and dealer incentives and package deals. That is how I ended up with mine, knew what I wanted and how much it would cost and paid less than I budgeted at the event.

RichM752

Equipment
L47TLB
Feb 28, 2017
Mount Shasta CA
Top quality implements form Everything Attatchments can be shipped to you. I bought a 60" grapple and 72" land plane and shipping was only 235 to the west coast.

SteveinUT

Mar 18, 2018
Southern Utah
Thanks all. Yeah, my local dealer quoted me $23K for a 2501 HST with loader and box scraper. Then I started prowling here and on google and found dealers where I can get all the above, plus a bush hog and auger, on an 18' trailer for virtually the same price. Plus, buying from out of state might save me some taxes. So, I am seriously considering making a drive for one.