Daily Chuckle

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
True story

Well took our rescue dog from Dallas Texas out for a ride in the side by each today and when we first started out we had the front windshield in but 100 yards down the road we turned around and took the windshield out, just too warm. After a couple hours we decided to turn back and that's when we could see the thunder clouds in the distance, not good. Well a little while later the rain hit us hard and that's when I realized that I'm fine as I noticed the wife still looks great in a wet teeshirt however the dog was beside himself trying to get under his blankets so we covered him over and I grabbed my rain jacket out of the back and covered him over where he stayed for the rest of the trip. Now I'm not pointing any fingers and I'm sure we'll love him no matter what cause there ain't nothin' wrong with that but at this point I'm thinking we may have gotten one of those XYZW007 dogs that they talk about on the news. Well in his defense he is used to extreme heat and for us as long as it's not white rain it's still summer.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Years ago, when child seats were just something the uppety ups had, my oldest maybe 4 sat in a plastic kind of tub between us, and my wife held the youngest on her lap. Now rt8 going in to Da Burgh was filled with pot holes, so much so ,even the local radio stations called it the Ho Chi Min trail when doing traffic reports. Anyways one Sunday Morning going to see the outlaws, in the Jeep truck I dodged one big pot hole and hit 2 some what smaller ones. I gritted my teeth not saying a word, when the oldest, propped her self up in the plastic car seat looked over the dash and said with out missing a beat,,,,,,, WHAT THE (&*K was that !
It was a very chilly and quiet ride the rest of the way in to Da Burgh

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Years ago, when child seats were just something the uppety ups had, my oldest maybe 4 sat in a plastic kind of tub between us, and my wife held the youngest on her lap. Now rt8 going in to Da Burgh was filled with pot holes, so much so ,even the local radio stations called it the Ho Chi Min trail when doing traffic reports. Anyways one Sunday Morning going to see the outlaws, in the Jeep truck I dodged one big pot hole and hit 2 some what smaller ones. I gritted my teeth not saying a word, when the oldest, propped her self up in the plastic car seat looked over the dash and said with out missing a beat,,,,,,, WHAT THE (&*K was that !
It was a very chilly and quiet ride the rest of the way in to Da Burgh
Wife taught the grandson sh#t. I think it was number 4 or 5 of his first words spoken. 😁😁😁

Wife was baby sitting and his momma stopped by to get him. He looked at his momma and went "Sh#t!! Sh#t!!! Sh#t!!!" 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣

I almost dropped an F bomb with him in the truck a couple weeks ago when we got cut off 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user