d235dt hydraulic test ?

sherman

Equipment
kubota L235dt
Dec 7, 2013
newalla oklahoma
Hi im trying to find out some issues im having. can someone tell me if this is the right place to check pump pressure and if it is will air in the tube mess with the guage. when i took the pic the tractor was running and gauge is showing 0

Attachments

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I don't know what that port does, but the rubber hydraulic lines right on top and below your gauge will have constant pressure if you can tee into one of those.;)

sherman

Equipment
kubota L235dt
Dec 7, 2013
newalla oklahoma
hi again, fluids and filter have been changed the hoses in pic go to the loader. this morning i hook the gauge into the side of the fel controls there its shows about 150 psi. but not much lift on it and now the three piont is really slow and once i got my brush hog up it dosent want to go back down.
i called kubota dealer to se if they could tell me where to test the pump to no adval. i dont want to replace the pump then find it was something else. any and all advise would be great.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Yea 150 PSI is way low.
Do you have the WSM?
If not PM me and I'll send you a link to a good copy.
Look into the pressure relief valve, The pump makes flow and the valve makes pressure.
The wine sounds like it's going into pressure relief and bypassing.

sherman

Equipment
kubota L235dt
Dec 7, 2013
newalla oklahoma
Yea 150 PSI is way low.
Do you have the WSM?
If not PM me and I'll send you a link to a good copy.
Look into the pressure relief valve, The pump makes flow and the valve makes pressure.
The wine sounds like it's going into pressure relief and bypassing.
No I have no wsm. LI K WOULD BE GOOD THANK YOU

sherman

Equipment
kubota L235dt
Dec 7, 2013
newalla oklahoma
hi again everbody, i found out some if not all my problem with my hydraulics.
the relieve cartridge behind my controls for my FEL was jamed with pieces of a seal (probable the ones that missing in the pump when i bought it) i tried to free it to get it clean and working freely but ended up nocking out the center of it. so im looking for a new cartridge. i called kubota, they no longer carry them but have found many on line that looks like it but different part numbers and not much info on them either. it the old two lever control. anybody have any advice