Custom BX2680 with 4 in 1 bucket and cab

WChambers

Jun 10, 2020
Illinois
Hello all,

I am posting this here to show off all of my hard work on this setup, but I will also be posting separately in the classifieds since I am trying to sell this for my former boss.

I used to work for a land improvement company before I started selling Kubota. My former boss who is in his eighties finally sold the business and decided to buy a small tractor set up to do all of the small projects that he wanted to do on the side. He did use the tractor for a couple years but now his heath has forced him to retire for good. So now he has asked me to find a buyer for it, which may be an interesting adventure because I can guarantee there is no other BX like it.

So most of the custom work I did on the tractor was to add a true 3rd function to the tractor (not a diverter style) and to modify the Land Pride CB0550 50" combination bucket to go on the new swift-tach loader (it was designed for the BX70 series tractor). We wanted to keep the swift-tach loader functionality so I had to fabricate a single lever coupler for the two additional hydraulic lines and installed that on the left side of the tractor, opposite of the standard 4 line connection block. I also added a bluetooth radio and speakers to the cab and steel wheel weights (no cheap plastic would do). So all in all I am pretty sure this is the nicest BX2680 that exists. I probably spent a total of 60 or more hours working on this tractor.

It is a 2017 model BX2680 with a LA344 loader, true third function, level indicator rod, Land Pride CB0550 combination bucket, BX4070 Cab with heat & seal kit, front and rear LED lights, front and rear wipers, radio, two rear remotes, Land Pride QH05 quick hitch, and steel wheel weights. Currently has 642 hours on the meter.

This setup cost over $25,000 new. I am currently unsure exactly what it should sell for, but I am thinking something in the $18,000 range is realistic. Any input or comments are welcome!

Thanks for reading.

-Will

IMG_6389[1].JPG
IMG_6390[1].JPG
IMG_6391[1].JPG
IMG_6393[1].JPG
IMG_6395[1].JPG
IMG_6403[1].JPG
IMG_6400[1].JPG
IMG_6401[1].JPG
IMG_6410[1].JPG

IMG_6413[1].JPG