Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
She use a MF once or twice but it wasn't a tractor,,lol

Wild and Free

Equipment
B2150 HSD w/Case L340 fel 68" quicktach bkt, 60" jinma snowblower, box scraper
Oct 25, 2012
North Dakota
Its pretty neat watching them get up on railroad cars and jump from one to another while digging them out, they also have an elevated platform that they get miniature excavators up on them too and they have platforms they sit on and they grab them and swing them in front of them as they move.

I used to work for a Komatsu / JCB dealership as a field tech and got the opportunity to work on these backhoes when they broke down on top of the rail cars, needless to say it is not fun in the least to have to crawl up and down and work on these when there is a railcar full of derailment debris and lots of rebar sticking up all over the place.:mad:

You get over the cool of it all real quick at that point.:rolleyes:

ctmike

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L 3750 DT with loader, brush mower, rear grader blade, box scraper, rear blower,
May 10, 2013
Suffield, CT
Mike, are you envious of us folks here in PA...

QUOTE]
Actually, yes. My wife and I would like to move to PA when I retire in a few years. Much more tax friendly than Connecticut, and beautiful scenery!

SteveF

Equipment
BX25
May 15, 2013
Huntingdon, PA
Mike, are you envious of us folks here in PA...

QUOTE]
Actually, yes. My wife and I would like to move to PA when I retire in a few years. Much more tax friendly than Connecticut, and beautiful scenery!
We look forward to having you. Taxes, not so much!

skeets is right, the land of potholes and taxes... The potholes are already starting to form and after this winter it will be front end alignments every other week. lol