Canadian UDT Oil

OlFerguson

Equipment
4440, 1120D
Jun 1, 2017
Canada
I’ve never used it. But coop petroleum in Alberta also makes T-HF that meets standards for kubota udt equivalent. With that said, I still use kubota udt .

torch

Equipment
B7100HSD, B2789, B2550, B4672, 48" cultivator, homemade FEL and Cab
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
I’ve never used it. But coop petroleum in Alberta also makes T-HF that meets standards for kubota udt equivalent. With that said, I still use kubota udt .
I might consider their Super T-HF, but did you notice the viscosity of the regular T-HF at -35°? I suspect it would take days to pour out a quart of that stuff in the winter!

I must say that the Super T-HF specs look pretty impressive. Best Viscosity Index and lowest pour point of anything else I've seen. Slightly thicker than S-UDT2 at 100° but considerably thinner at -40°.

lamanated

Equipment
BX
May 2, 2013
Zephyrhills Fl
Just curious, does anyone run Petro Canada Duratran Synthetic in their Kubota?
It is Kubota approved.

Not because I am trying to get away from Kubota brand Premium UDT, but because we are now a Petro Canada supplier at our gas station/truck stop.

Other thing is.....I read so much conflicting info on what the Canadian Premium UDT really is and who makes it..........at least I know the Petro Canada oil is really full sunthetic.
Late reply any oil that is Suitable in their approval list, is not approved,, just means it works.. the approved oils term went to court and company won saying Hey it works dont mean it will in a week