Bxpanded Quick on Pallet/Brush Forks

ehenry

Equipment
BX22, FEL, BH, 40" pto tiller, 42" Bushog Squealer, pto hole digger, B7300 w/60"
Mar 25, 2014
Canton, MS
I'm not real impressed with these forks. 1-you cant see them when you're trying to get under something. 2-They may be great for moving a couple heavy things once or twice and repetitive use for light weight limbs and such. For repetitive use moving heavy things they are not very good. 3-The retaining pins are crap. The material that the retainers are made of needs to be harder or something. I have to re-tweak them after every third or fourth load of logs and its a 'pita'.

I understand now why those that have them are going to something different.

Its a clever design and probably has its niche but they aren't for heavy continual use moving lots of heavy things. You will be rebending those dadburn retainers.

ehenry

Equipment
BX22, FEL, BH, 40" pto tiller, 42" Bushog Squealer, pto hole digger, B7300 w/60"
Mar 25, 2014
Canton, MS
After becoming thoroughly frustrated with continually 're-tweaking' V retainers on these forks I broke one of them yesterday while 'tweaking' it. I took that as a take a break cool down moment since it was 97 degrees here.

I emailed Mr. Clearman at Bxpanded yesterday, explained my frustrations and that I had broken one of the V retainers. He replied about 5 minutes ago to let me know he is sending me another set of retainers. Bxpanded customer service makes up for the V retainers bending ME out of shape.

skypros

Equipment
BX23s
Jul 2, 2018
Bend, OR
I would like to resurrect this older thread.

Have any issues of the pins falling out been fixed with the "newer" units?

Are people with BX tractors still happy with these bxpanded forks??

Also there is very little in regards to videos or even pictures of these forks.... would any of you that have them care to post a video of these in use.

Thank You

ALLEN007

Equipment
BX2380
Dec 11, 2018
CHIPLEY, FLORIDA
They have just redesigned them. See the photo in my post below "Shout-out to BXpanded". Only tried them a couple time and seem to work great. In the photo I have them sitting in the space on each side of the piranha blade.