BX25D or wait for the 23S?

trapperdrew

Equipment
2017 BX23S TLB
Dec 16, 2015
Canada
So been doing some deep analysis, and I've come to this. Kubota offers a 3rd function feature for Grapples and other loader attachments, and it seems to be a better fit than the Land Pride version, since the loader joystick was repositioned.

The biggest issue I've seen and verified, is that the bucket attachment is different than the 25xd, so the Kubota quick attach won't fit. The new SSQA is great in theory, but according to the specs you lose about 100 lbs of lift, not to mention the additional weight of the SSQA adapter on the Bucket, Grapple, etc. I want a grapple, but I don't like the idea changing it without a quick attach, and don't want to lose the lifting power. So I'm thinking I may stay with the 25Xd.

I like the new hood, and the quick attach loader and bh, can't seem to get past the lifting issues. Any advice out there on what losing a 100lbs of lift means to you?
I'm of the mind that you CAN pin on the older quick connect. Rather then go with the ssqa. Now... that said.. my 2370 was on the truck before I could actually check.

Last edited: