BX25D-1 Grass Catcher attachment made easy?

SyNtAxx

Equipment
Kubota BX25D-1 TLBM + Woods RB60 Blade + Grass Catcher
Oct 27, 2015
Kennett Square
hey all,

I been doing some searching but not found a solution yet. I have a BX25D with the 3pt mounted grass catcher. I love the device, but I find it a bit cumbersome to attach/detach as frequently as I do. Has anybody made this quick attachable in any fashion? Quick Hitchable? BTW, I hate the 3pt turnbuckles, they never stay put with the bagger on.

Thanks,

Nick

Redbusdriver

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23S MMM PHD Grapple
Apr 13, 2017
Vancouver WA
Don't know if the grass catcher requires a top link or directly connects to the top fitting on your tractor. If it uses a top link rod, consider a Pat's lower arm set. It adds 3 to 4 inches to your lower arms so it may require a longer top link rod to sit level.

Replace your turnbuckles with a set of Hodge's stabilizer bars. Best thing since sliced bread. Even if the Pat's won't work for you the Hodge bars will greatly reduce your frustration level.

I have both, my only complaint is the two added to the 3 point add significant weight to lift off the tractor if you are constantly swapping the back hoe and 3 point out.

SyNtAxx

Equipment
Kubota BX25D-1 TLBM + Woods RB60 Blade + Grass Catcher
Oct 27, 2015
Kennett Square
Don't know if the grass catcher requires a top link or directly connects to the top fitting on your tractor. If it uses a top link rod, consider a Pat's lower arm set. It adds 3 to 4 inches to your lower arms so it may require a longer top link rod to sit level.

Replace your turnbuckles with a set of Hodge's stabilizer bars. Best thing since sliced bread. Even if the Pat's won't work for you the Hodge bars will greatly reduce your frustration level.

I have both, my only complaint is the two added to the 3 point add significant weight to lift off the tractor if you are constantly swapping the back hoe and 3 point out.
Thanks, if the bagger will sit back ~4in I'd likely need a new pto shaft also.

NIck