Bx25 vs Bx25D

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
The Seat is much nicer. It also has an optional thumb for the BH and quick attach FEL w/optional toys oops tools :p

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
The new Kubota BX25D has a lot of new features this year and they include:

- New seat.

- New Dash layout. easy-to-read dash instrumentation features a large analog tachometer, digital gauges and warning lights.

- New higher steering wheel. incorporates a smaller hub and is positioned closer to the operator for better comfort and visibility.

- New optional, adjustable, high-output, 700 lumen 4-LED lights are available with either fender or ROPS mounts, for significantly better visibility when mowing or working after dark.

- The brake on the new D has been moved to the left side.

- An optional thumb is now available for the back hoe.

- An optional Quick Change is available for the front end loader allowing you to change from bucket, forks or blade which is also available for the new "D"

- The BX25D’s new BT602 backhoe station is designed with arguably the best ergonomics in the segment, with integrated steps and an easy entry/exit design, wide, SAE-rated foldable ROPS for great visibility, deluxe, high-back reclining reversible seat and easy-to-reach levers and controls for extended comfort while operating. In addition, Kubota engineers have added shock-absorbing cushioning valves to the hydraulic circuit to cushion the operator when the backhoe hits its boom or swing maximums.

- Cruise control

Here's a photo of ours shown with options plus.

benben

Equipment
B7200 Hst with heated cabin
Dec 18, 2012
quebec canada
hello @ Wildfire
nice pictures like ever and prof. answer about this Bx tracktor. verry nice "ours" not my Tractor.

Benben

Wildfire

Equipment
hello @ Wildfire
nice pictures like ever and prof. answer about this Bx tracktor. verry nice "ours" not my Tractor.

Benben
Hello my friend. How are things in the great province of Quebec? It's a little cold in Newfoundland this morning but I like it that way ;)
Yes it is "Our" tractor :D

Wildfire

Equipment
Thanks guys. Just wandering if it would be worth trading the previous model bx 25. Think I will hold on to it. Although thumb would be nice
I certainly wouldn't replace a good BX for the newer model just because of a thumb. I'd get an aftermarket thumb from Bro-Tek and bolt it on and enjoy. That's my honest opinion for what ever that's worth.