BX25 Stabilizer

Hans1214

Equipment
BX25 BXPanded forks, lights, under armor, thumb and tooth bar. 24" BH bucket
Jul 4, 2014
Pee Dee, SC USA
I have a brand new BX25 that the right side stabilizer will go down but won't push the tractor up like the left side will. It's a long trip back to my dealer for service. Anything I might look for. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Paulemar

Equipment
BX25, 60" MMM, 3 point hitch, 60" front plow, 48" Phoenix rototiller.
Jan 21, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Try working the stabilizers up and down along with the rest of your hydraulics. There is probably air still in the system that hasn't been purged yet. If that is the problem, it will cure itself as the air is circulated out of the cylinders and lines and replaced with fluid. Air in the system will compress under load whereas fluid won't. It may take a little while to work the air out.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I have a brand new BX25 that the right side stabilizer will go down but won't push the tractor up like the right side will. It's a long trip back to my dealer for service. Anything I might look for. Thanks in advance!

When they are up, and you work the levers at the same time, do they BOTH move down about the same rate? If you let go of one side the other side should speed up some, depends on your engine rpms too. Either air or there is some restriction in that line. Continue to work the cylinder back and forth. Report back.

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
If it is a warranty issue, the responsibility should be on your dealer to get to the tractor, not you get the tractor to them. You should not have to incure expenses for warranty work. If you can't get it worked out, see if they will send a serviceman to you to check the function and work out a solution.
Welcome to the forum!

Hans1214

Equipment
BX25 BXPanded forks, lights, under armor, thumb and tooth bar. 24" BH bucket
Jul 4, 2014
Pee Dee, SC USA
Not yet 85. Will be working with it next weekend and will see what happens.