BX25 front snowblower

53woodsman

Equipment
BX25
Nov 18, 2018
UTTERSON
I,ve got a chance to pick up a complete B2772 front mount snowblower for $1200 but wonder if I can adapt this blower and mounts to my BX25 for front mounting?
I can find no info on this blower.
I am good at fabrication and welding

Charlie5320

Equipment
BX2670
Jan 8, 2018
Springfield, IL.
Google is your friend. I looked at one I found one google, from what it looks like it will mount up with the correct hitch for your tractor. What all comes with it? It may be a little too big for a BX25 but the front mount looks like it will go right on. I believe they were really made for a B series tractor. You say complete , does it include the hitch and drive line? If the hitch is for a B series it will be much too long for a BX, I just went through this with my tractor. A hitch and drive line kit will run you 14 or 15 hundred bucks, if you can't find used. Check tractor house and see if they have a used setup for your tractor.

Last edited:

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Charlie is right. A snowblower model starting with B is for B series tractors. A BX series snowblower will fit BX and with the right hitch a B series tractor. If you put your location more than a town name, someone might point you in the direction of a used one for sale. A B2772 snowblower is a old version of the B2782B snowblower and is 63 inches wide. Too big for a BX25 tractor.

Last edited:

NoBiffBetter

Oct 30, 2018
Silver Creek, NY. USA
I,ve got a chance to pick up a complete B2772 front mount snowblower for $1200 but wonder if I can adapt this blower and mounts to my BX25 for front mounting?

I can find no info on this blower.

I am good at fabrication and welding

Call the dealer and ask they should be able to look it up and see what all is different.. you May just have to buy a different mount or build/modify a mount so that it will fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk