BX25 Bucket

Hans1214

Equipment
BX25 BXPanded forks, lights, under armor, thumb and tooth bar. 24" BH bucket
Jul 4, 2014
Pee Dee, SC USA
Had a friend of mine make me up a 24" wide bucket for my BX25. Going to have it powder coated next week. Here is a picture of it next to the stock bucket. Will probably only use this in the sandy soil around here.

Attachments

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Make sure you put some extra ballast in the FEL's bucket when you use it. ;)

koja

Equipment
BX25D
May 27, 2014
Fremont Mi.
Looks great , are you going to put teeth on it like the stock one has ? Let us know how it works in sand . Been thinking about making one about that size and perhaps another one only about 5" wide and make a different thumb for mine . Almost like a shear . For cutting roots around larger tree stumps to make the root ball smaller and easier to handle .

Hans1214

Equipment
Jul 4, 2014
Pee Dee, SC USA
Hey koja, it has the holes in it for five teeth if I need them. For digging in the sand around here I don't think I will need them but I have the three from my original bucket and three more from a brand new 12" bucket I found on ebay for a very good price. Will let you know how it works when I get the chance. Thanks!

Hans1214

Equipment
Jul 4, 2014
Pee Dee, SC USA
Hey Koja, I finally got to use my 24" bucket on my BX25 this past week, it worked great on all the jobs I used it for. Put teeth on it for the harder material but the BX25 handled all of the digging without a problem. Hope this helps you. Martin

Last edited: