BX23S Bagger Bracket

Chembucket

Equipment
BX23S
May 15, 2018
Western WA
My first post here and it's a question. I am hoping someone can help me out.

I purchased a new BX23S, along with the 60" mmm and bagger. The bagger is attached with the TPH using a stationary bracket, i.e. the bracket is bolted to the tractor so that the bagger does not go up and down when the mower deck is raised and lowered. The bracket seems to be right above the pin used to hold on the backhoe. The dealer told me the only way to put the backhoe on is to unbolt the brackets and remove them when using the backhoe. Has anyone else dealt with this and is there a way around this? I wish I had been told before the purchase about this. Thanks for any suggestions.

Attachments

Chembucket

Equipment
BX23S
May 15, 2018
Western WA
Thank you very much 2 Bears for the excellent suggestion! I will give it a try. Thank you for taking the time to upload a photo of the fix.

2 Bears

Feb 27, 2018
PA
No problem, even if i had to bolt those brackets on for each use. Id still want the bagger. If for nothing else, it easily saved me a few days of leaf cleanup already and we have only had it since march.

Chembucket

Equipment
BX23S
May 15, 2018
Western WA
I too am liking the bagger. With a bigger mower and more capacity I’m saving time. Hopefully this fall I will pick up more leaves and do less leaf blowing.