BX2380 Use

pgmrdan

Aug 16, 2017
USA
Just gotta say that I bought a BX2380 new several years ago and don't know what I'd do without it. Now that I'm retired I often use it several times a day.

I need to make some add-ons to make it even more convenient.

Anyway, I just felt like sharing.

Reactions: 2 users

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
I changed the engine-oil and filter, drained, flushed w/clear water and refilled the cooling system with new Ethylene-Glycol/distilled-water, greased all the zerks, blew out the primary air filter, and checked all the tire pressures yesterday.

Violated the “Genuine Kubota Filters Only” rule…. by using a Purolator L14670 I‘d bought ten years ago for my Volvo Marine Outdrive….. because it’s the same size, same thread-pattern, and similar bypass-valve rating and anti-drain-back feature and similar quality filter as OEM. Got THAT thing out of my storage shelf finally.

Oh, yeah…and drank 5 Alstadt Ales.

Slept very soundly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I changed the engine-oil and filter, drained, flushed w/clear water and refilled the cooling system with new Ethylene-Glycol/distilled-water, greased all the zerks, blew out the primary air filter, and checked all the tire pressures yesterday.

Violated the “Genuine Kubota Filters Only” rule…. by using a Purolator L14670 I‘d bought ten years ago for my Volvo Marine Outdrive….. because it’s the same size, same thread-pattern, and similar bypass-valve rating and anti-drain-back feature and similar quality filter as OEM. Got THAT thing out of my storage shelf finally.

Oh, yeah…and drank 5 Alstadt Ales.

Slept very soundly.
After reading Geohorn’s post, I decided to join in, but rather than be productive, decided not to enjoy Ales, and to stick with lagers this afternoon…

I too just wanted to share…😉 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Bearcatrp

Equipment
BX1880
Mar 28, 2023
Minnesota
These BX tractors have are worth there weight in gold. Saved my back many times including today. Cut off some fairly large tree limbs. With no BX, would have had to cut it up to move it or drag it. Today, put on the forks and made 4 trips to the burn pit. Attachments are the key to our gems. 1 year old BX and have 9 attachments already. Great year around tool for outdoors. Just had my lager after todays work. Enjoy your toy.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Yep dont let anybody they are just a fancy lawn mower,,, ;)

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
My BX233S dug out 2, 87 year old Spruce tree stumps last month,filled in the moonsized craters,then put stumps and roots into 6by10 dump trailer..it was full.

pgmrdan

Aug 16, 2017
USA
These BX tractors have are worth there weight in gold. Saved my back many times including today. Cut off some fairly large tree limbs. With no BX, would have had to cut it up to move it or drag it. Today, put on the forks and made 4 trips to the burn pit. Attachments are the key to our gems. 1 year old BX and have 9 attachments already. Great year around tool for outdoors. Just had my lager after todays work. Enjoy your toy.
We had some bad winds a couple of weeks ago. Broke the top 15 feet out of a poplar tree in our yard. I didn't even need to cut it up. I just chained the end to the bx2380 and dragged it to the brush pile 200 yards behind the house. The Kubota didn't hesitate.

Wonderful machine!