BX2380 Grease Locations

TheShadyKubota

Equipment
2021 BX2380 w/ a plethora of attachments
Apr 1, 2022
Manitoba, Canada
Morning All -

Just picked up a BX2380 and wondering if anyone has a count for grease locations and what's been your regular interval for greasing them. I have a FEL and a MMM so I'm counting around 15.. more so I'm just making sure there isn't a hidden one that I should look for that isn't in plain sight.

I've taken a quick read through the manual and the grease locations are not mentioned or documented.

Glad to be a part of the Orange community, there is a ton of information on here; apologies if this has already been posted.

imnukensc

Equipment
BX2380
Sep 10, 2015
Midlands of SC
You're correct that the operator's manual for the tractor doesn't include the grease points for the loader or the mower, but the operator's manual for the loader does and the operator's manual for your mower does. Look in those for your answer.

Reactions: 1 users

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Morning All -

Just picked up a BX2380 and wondering if anyone has a count for grease locations and what's been your regular interval for greasing them. I have a FEL and a MMM so I'm counting around 15.. more so I'm just making sure there isn't a hidden one that I should look for that isn't in plain sight.

I've taken a quick read through the manual and the grease locations are not mentioned or documented.

Glad to be a part of the Orange community, there is a ton of information on here; apologies if this has already been posted.

this shows many if not all - (backhoe included)

http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/threads/bx-25-and-zerks-pictures.20998/#post-169862

there are more on the antiscalp wheels too;)