BX2380 3 point 1/4” incremental control

Old fart

Equipment
BX2380
Mar 10, 2019
Elk, Wa.
How do I get this to function? The manual states “In the slow down position and the slow up position of the hydraulic control lever in contact with the inner stopper, you can control the valve with ease in the in the following increments at the lower link ends. Approximately 6.4 mm (0.25 in.).
There is a small lock lever next to the control lever. Does that come into play to bring the “inner stopper” in contact with the control lever. The manual doesn’t really go into detail on this operation.......

jmf78

Equipment
BX23S W/ Factory Deluxe Cab, 60" MMM, 60" BX-2612 Snow Blade & BX-2816 Blower
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA
Pull the 3PH valve lever toward you while moving it. It should hit the stops. I don't really use it so I can't really speak to how well it works. It certainly isn't as good as position control found on other tractors but it's what we have.

I believe the lock is to make the loader inoperable when engaged.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Old fart

Equipment
BX2380
Mar 10, 2019
Elk, Wa.
Pull the 3PH valve lever toward you while moving it. It should hit the stops. I don't really use it so I can't really speak to how well it works. It certainly isn't as good as position control found on other tractors but it's what we have.

I believe the lock is to make the loader inoperable when engaged.

Thanks for the response. I tried to see if the lever would make any contact with the stops without the tractor running. No go. I guess I’ll play more with it tomorrow........

jmf78

Equipment
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA
Thanks for the response. I tried to see if the lever would make any contact with the stops without the tractor running. No go. I guess I’ll play more with it tomorrow........
I believe there are adjustments for the stops as well.

Old fart

Equipment
BX2380
Mar 10, 2019
Elk, Wa.
Thanks again! I was able to adjust the stops out enough to contact the lever when pulled towards me. I was also able to shorten the throw and have it working as it should......

jmf78

Equipment
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA
Thanks again! I was able to adjust the stops out enough to contact the lever when pulled towards me. I was also able to shorten the throw and have it working as it should......
Great! Glad to hear that. I need to do the same. Just haven't gotten to it.