bx2200 last attempt before it goes to garage

Bkimble87

Equipment
Bx2200
Dec 10, 2018
Sissonville wv
i have been trouble shooting hydraulics for several months now and my problem is my 3pt hitch and mower deck will not move they are in down position i have checked knob under seat i followed linkage from lever to control valve i took control valve apart and everything looks good nothing broken so with that being said all my other options are working like power steering and hst and fel so i loosened line at top of control valve and i am not getting any fluid out of port that goes to hydraulic cylinder for 3pt so i guess my question is what would cause no fluid to get to that port i cleaned everything good when i had it apart and didnt see anything blocking passage please help i really hate to go rack up a couple thousand dollar bill at the repair shop thanks

Kevin1

Equipment
Husqvarna MZT 52, BX2380,FEL, Box blade, Landscape Rake
Dec 15, 2017
New Bern, N.C.
Best guess this has to be related to the control knob under the seat. This is also written in the BX manual.

• If the 3-point-hitch can not be raised by setting
the hydraulic control lever to the up (raised)
position after long term storage or when
changing the transmission oil, follow the
following air bleeding procedures.
1. Stop the engine.
2. Set the hydraulic control lever to the down
(lowered) position and start the engine.
3. Operate the engine at low idle speed for the
following seconds to bleed air from the
system.
Operating the engine at low idle speed at least 30 seconds

torch

Equipment
B7100HSD, B2789, B2550, B4672, 48" cultivator, homemade FEL and Cab
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
all my other options are working like power steering and hst and fel
Let me preface my remarks by saying I don't have specific knowledge of the BX2200 hydraulic system, so any or all of the following may be wrong.

Typically, the HST will have it's own separate pump. The other functions typically run off an engine driven pump. You can confirm that by pressing in the clutch -- I suspect you will still have power steering and FEL, but no HST with the clutch in.

The power steering will typically have a priority valve, that reserves a minimum flow for the steering. If the input flow is less than the priority setting, nothing will reach the other functions. That said, I believe the FEL control should be downstream; if so if you have FEL functions, the PS priority valve is not your issue.

Similarly, the FEL control probably interrupts flow to downstream functions when activated. There are typically two routes out of the FEL control. A Power Beyond port supplies fluid to the 3ph and a Tank port dumps the relief valve output directly back into the reservoir. If a quick-connect coupling in the PB circuit is disconnected or if the FEL relief valve is stuck open, fluid will short-circuit the 3ph function, dump to the reservoir through the Tank port line, and no fluid will reach the 3ph spool valve.