Bx 2370-1

mwe060

Equipment
BX 2370-1 60'MMM FEL R4
Nov 19, 2014
Little Rock, AR
Hey, Ya'll.

New to Kubota and this thread. Nice to find a great place for info and warm people.

I am working on purchasing a NEW BX2370-1 with MMM and FEL with R4 tires.

My question to ( the Orange gods ). The price of the unit comes to 14490.00
W/o tax. I have talked to two seperate dealers and one was being a poor dealer. Asking 4k over MSRP price. The latter of which the price is above are really nice and warm folks.

This is my first tractor purchase and it seams Fair. I know we all have to make money somehow. Is this a good Price?

Respectfully,

Pepsiboy

Equipment
BX2350D, FEL, MMM, Rear tiller
Oct 3, 2014
Shell Knob, Mo
Hey, Ya'll.

New to Kubota and this thread. Nice to find a great place for info and warm people.

I am working on purchasing a NEW BX2370-1 with MMM and FEL with R4 tires.

My question to ( the Orange gods ). The price of the unit comes to 14490.00
W/o tax. I have talked to two seperate dealers and one was being a poor dealer. Asking 4k over MSRP price. The latter of which the price is above are really nice and warm folks.

This is my first tractor purchase and it seams Fair. I know we all have to make money somehow. Is this a good Price?

Respectfully,
Stick with the WARM & FUZZY one, especially if the price is lower. If they are closer to you that is also a plus.

I have a BX2350 with MMM, FEL, Rear tiller, and couldn't be happier. I have USED, REUSED, an ABUSED it. It just sits there and asks for more. No breakdowns and no problems. Just finished the 300 hour service, also. I'm sure you will like yours as well as I like mine.

Dave

cerlawson

Equipment
rotiller, box scraper,etc.
Feb 24, 2011
PORTAGE, WI
I assume you have tried running one, etc. and recognize its capabilities. As to the application, I think that is more something to be concerned about at the time of purchase. While the BX can do a lot of things, it is at the lower end of capability of what is out there. I have one and like it for most light-weight around the house type work, but have had some problem with its features or lack there of, as compared to larger tractors I have.

As to dealers, be sure the dealer has a dependable service and parts situation.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Welcome to the site:D you'll find the botas what you throw at it and ask for more. I see your located just south of me. Just out of curiosity which dealer gave the warm and fuzzy's and which one bumped there head?

mwe060

Equipment
BX 2370-1 60'MMM FEL R4
Nov 19, 2014
Little Rock, AR
The anticipation is killing me. Reminds me of being a kid on christmas eve.
I sign papers tomorrow. So should I

A: go get my trailer 30 miles away then drive 60 the other and pick tractor up.

B: wait for them to deliver free of charge. Argggggg.

Pepsiboy

Equipment
Oct 3, 2014
Shell Knob, Mo
The anticipation is killing me. Reminds me of being a kid on christmas eve.
I sign papers tomorrow. So should I

A: go get my trailer 30 miles away then drive 60 the other and pick tractor up.

B: wait for them to deliver free of charge. Argggggg.
PATIENCE ! ! ! ! :D I would say let THEM deliver it. AND at the same time have them SHOW YOU how to operate it. NO CHARGE LESSONS ! ! ! :)

I'm just saying. ;) Good luck on the new tractor. ENJOY ! ! !:D

Dave

Pepsiboy

Equipment
Oct 3, 2014
Shell Knob, Mo
Signed and deliver tomorrow with full tank of fuel. Can't wait to ummmm ...... Work ya work.
Congrats on the new toy -- er -- TOOL, yeah, that's it, tool ! ! I'm sure you will find LOTS of things to do with it making life EASIER for you. :D

Dave

Farmallguy

Equipment
BX2360 w/54" deck & Back blade
Oct 8, 2014
Silver lake, MN
Signed and deliver tomorrow with full tank of fuel. Can't wait to ummmm ...... Work ya work.

Ahhhhh man I felt like a kid on Christmas when I bought my tractor!! Also every attachment that I have been purchased since is just been an extra plus. these little tractors are fun to operate and sound just mean as hell!