BX 23 and BX25

neatoooo2001

Dec 29, 2011
corinth NY
:)can a front mounted snowblower work from BX23 and be swapped to a Bx25? Just bought a new tractor, and someone has a front mounted snowblower off of a 2006 BX23 was thinking about purchasing if it would work, does anyone have the knowledge of this issue thanks

Last edited:

eddie

Oct 17, 2009
ottawa ontario
the front mount blower is driven by the mid pto and there is a sub-frame assembly that bolts to the frame close to the front of the tractor. I am no expert on tractors but a couple of the important things in my mind would be whether or not the sub-frame would fit, and whether or not the drive shaft between the mid pto and the sub frame is the right length. If the sub frame and the drive shaft will work than the rest is pretty simple. You will also need a couple of hydraulic connections near the front of the tractor.

ed

neatoooo2001

Dec 29, 2011
corinth NY
Yes I realize what you are saying, My question I guess needs to be reworded, does a BX23 front mounted snowblower, kubota brand made for the bx23, fit my new BX25 as the same attachment. Wondering if it would be worth buying. Guess the part # would help, but do not have, any info appreciated

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Yes I realize what you are saying, My question I guess needs to be reworded, does a BX23 front mounted snowblower, kubota brand made for the bx23, fit my new BX25 as the same attachment. Wondering if it would be worth buying. Guess the part # would help, but do not have, any info appreciated
Yes, The snowblower from A bx23 will work on a BX25.