Bro-tek gone?

Manvito

Equipment
Kubota B2601
Apr 27, 2016
New York
Has anyone bought anything from Bro-tek lately? They don’t answer any emails and I can’t find a phone number on their website. I would like to buy 2” spacers for the rear tires of my B2601. I like the way their stuff looks but I’m getting sick of trying to contact them. Maybe someone could give me a number to call?

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Has anyone bought anything from Bro-tek lately? They don’t answer any emails and I can’t find a phone number on their website. I would like to buy 2” spacers for the rear tires of my B2601. I like the way their stuff looks but I’m getting sick of trying to contact them. Maybe someone could give me a number to call?
You are the second one to bring this up.....
I have some of their spacers .....super nice stuff!

I hope they are still around and this is nothing but a "technology" glitch.

sagor

Equipment
BX25, BX2750D, BX2760A, 5' back blade
Jan 9, 2017
Sudbury, ON, Canada
I've seen two different emails for them:
bro-tek@hotmail.com
and
bro-tek@outlook.com

Those may divert to the same email, since Microsoft owns those email servers. Did you try their "Contact" page on their web site, that may be a different email.

Another forum listed this phone number:
207 385 8389

Address:
2814 King George Hwy Miramichi Nb Canada E1V 6Z5

Al T

Equipment
BX2350v,Quick hitch(most tools),chipper,Aerator,FEL,snowblower,bagger,sprayer
Mar 10, 2011
Calgary, Alberta
Ordered my 1.5" spacers in Aug. Received and installed them in Sep. Maybe shipments into the US are being held up as a NAFTA negotiating ploy...

Redlands

Sep 16, 2016
North Central Oklahoma
You have been trying to contact them for a while. No luck i read. So now if they do contact you i hope you have a plan to insure you get what your paying for in a reasonable time and not loose your money. Food for thought.

Manvito

Equipment
Kubota B2601
Apr 27, 2016
New York
bro-tek@hotmail.com
and
bro-tek@outlook.com

Those may divert to the same email, since Microsoft owns those email servers. Did you try their "Contact" page on their web site, that may be a different email.

207 385 8389

Address:
I used the contact link on their web page. Maybe something is wrong with it? I will try the phone number you gave me and see if that works, if not, I will look elsewhere to spend my money.

Manvito

Equipment
Kubota B2601
Apr 27, 2016
New York
You have been trying to contact them for a while. No luck i read. So now if they do contact you i hope you have a plan to insure you get what your paying for in a reasonable time and not loose your money. Food for thought.
I have considered that. That is why I was hoping someone on this forum could tell me if they have done business with them recently. I haven’t seen anywhere where they burned someone on an order but if someone has had that happen to them, I would like to know about it.

jmf78

Equipment
BX23S W/ Factory Deluxe Cab, 60" MMM, 60" BX-2612 Snow Blade & BX-2816 Blower
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA
I ordered and received a front skid plate from them in early September.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Manvito

Equipment
Kubota B2601
Apr 27, 2016
New York
bro-tek@hotmail.com
and
bro-tek@outlook.com

207 385 8389

Address:
I used the hotmail email address you gave me and I finally got a replay. I told them I cannot find 2” rear spaced on their website, for my B2601. Thier replay was, the spacers for the B2301 are the same ones. I got back on their website and they don’t have the B2301 listed either! I’m getting a little frustrated with this. I’m going to just call them tomorrow. I WANT MY SPACERS!

Dugly1

Equipment
BX23S, grapple, box blade, rake, ripper/trencher
Nov 26, 2018
Mayne Island, BC
In the last month I have purchased wheel spacers and a ripper trencher. Excellent products and no problem with communication. I couldn’t more highly recommend them.

Eldubya

Equipment
B7800FEL Bck hoe Box scraper Post auger Field rake
Apr 14, 2014
Quadra Island BC
Have not done any biz with them too recently, but for what its worth, they were phenomenal to deal with. Super fast shipping and outstanding customer service.

JeepinMaxx

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2660, LA243 FEL, RCK54P-23BX MMM, BX2751 QH Subframe, BX2750D 50" Blower
Mar 27, 2018
Columbia, CT
I ordered a set of spacers off their website yesterday. I received an order confirmation e-mail this morning from Bro-Tek Orders / richard@bro-tek.com

I also received a second e-mail with a .pdf for installation instructions and the following text:

"Everything we sell is Bolt-ON, Check out the attach PDF files (Paper
clip) the installation manuals, these can be install very easy with no modification to the tractor.

We do have all the items in stock & ready to ship these out the next day the order is place.
If you want to move forward with this order, Please reply with your full postal delivery address & leave us a Telelphone # , if there is a PO Box # required, please indicate.
**Shipping is Via the post office USPS
Once we have received all your information, we will send you, an invoice for your purchase via your email, from that point you can use all the major brand of credit cards at that time.

If there anything else we can help you with or you have more of those great suggestions/comments on existing or new product, please feel free to contact us www.bro-tek.com

Richard / Bro-Tek@hotmail.com"

JeepinMaxx

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2018
Columbia, CT
I got another e-mail with an invoice this afternoon. Then another one from Richard saying if I paid the invoice the spacers would ship today! Paid via Pay Pal

JeepinMaxx

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2018
Columbia, CT
A final response from Richard at Bro-Tek today

"Hi Frank ,

Thank you! Your payment has been received and your order will be ship out promptly. We appreciate your quick payment.

Package has been / shipped out Today/ Below is your tracking #.
CX 634 871 590 CA

You can always find your tracking # on your Paypal account, you can also track the package from the USPS web site http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do

You can go to our web site www.bro-tek.com to check out our products

Previous email had the Attach PDF is the latest installation manual; Print these out to get you even more prepare to work once the parts get there.
Please read these before installation. You can always find these on our website.

We would like to thank you again, for your purchase & looking forward on some feedback on these.

It's been a pleasure,

Richard / Bro-Tek@hotmail.com"

Just so you know - every time I replied to an email I got this:

Autoreply, Bro-Tek Shop is undergoing Expansion, orders will be slowed down until the 15th Oct. <richard@bro-tek.com>

It's with a heavy hearth that I advise you that our key employee & Family Member, Dan pass a few weeks ago.

With God’s help & some healing time, we hope to get through these hard times.

All current orders will be ship out & for further inquiry, please email me directly to bro-tek@hotmail.com

We may take orders on a one on one base, but on a very reduce flow.

Richard

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
I just placed an order online a in late October and got the product in a couple days. Richard has been quick to respond via email and phone to my questions. Bro-tek@hotmail.com I added front/rear spacers to my B3200 last weekend, sent Richard an email on Saturday and got a response back from him in a couple hours.

Sad to hear that they had a death in the family. Even more difficult this time of year. Prayers out to the Bro-Tek family

JeepinMaxx

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2018
Columbia, CT
I received my order from Rich today