Brand

tjborowicz

Oct 16, 2018
Flushing Michigan
Anybody have anything to say on what brand of implements to buy? Good or bad. I wanna know what to stay away from. Landprides kinda look cheap to me online but I don't have any experience with them. In the past I know woods has made good stuff, do they still? Gonna be getting pallet forks and a rear blade right now

mickeyd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2014 L3200 DT w/LA524 FEL, 2019 Kubota Z121S w/ 48" Pro Dec, TG1860G w/RCK54TG
Mar 21, 2014
Guin, AL
Land Pride has more than one level of each item.

I have a LP cutter, tiller and pallet forks.

I had to go with the 18 series cutter as like you, I felt the 12 series was a little lite.

The tiller has been fine and the pallet forks is as good as anyone's.

I have some King Kutter implements and they are built well but don't have the finish of LP but cost less.

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Check out Everything Attachments free shipping for 1000 miles I think and I havent head anything bad about their stuff

Mainah

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501HST, BLMX3164 blower, BB1266 box blade, BX42S chipper, Titan forks
Feb 26, 2018
Standish, Maine
Another vote for Everything Attachments. For forks Titan has a great price and free shipping also.

mickeyd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2014 L3200 DT w/LA524 FEL, 2019 Kubota Z121S w/ 48" Pro Dec, TG1860G w/RCK54TG
Mar 21, 2014
Guin, AL
Land Pride and King Kutter are both American made.

greeno

Equipment
B2710 w/LA402 FEL, BL4690 hoe, RB1560, GS1560, Haban 5' sickle bar, 5' JD RC
Jul 14, 2018
Big Lake MN
Whatcha hooking up to?

My LP rear blade RB1560 is a beast, perfect for my B2710.
My LP Grading Scraper GS1560 is also heavy duty.

I would definitely buy LP implements again.

NoJacketRequired

Equipment
B7510 & LA302 FEL & B2782 blower, B7510 & B2781 blower, B2410 & B2550 blower
May 25, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
One specific observation on box scrapers...

I have a 5' Bushhog box scraper and a 4' AgriEase box scraper. The AgriEase product is a far, far heavier-duty implement. The 4' scraper from AgriEase is considerably heavier than the 5' Bush Hog product even though it's only 80% as wide.

MtnViewRanch

Oct 10, 2012
Lakeside Ca.
Anybody have anything to say on what brand of implements to buy? Good or bad. I wanna know what to stay away from. Landprides kinda look cheap to me online but I don't have any experience with them. In the past I know woods has made good stuff, do they still? Gonna be getting pallet forks and a rear blade right now
Almost every implement-attachment manufacturer have several levels of equipment that they sell. Land Pride builds equipment to fit behind an 18hp BX up a 168hp M 7 series and everything in between. If you looked at one of the lower levels of equipment to use on a bigger machine, I could see that you might think that something was a bit light duty. Look at a heaver level of implement and I believe that you will change your mind as far as looking cheap. ;)

eipo

Equipment
L4060
Dec 1, 2015
MI
Ive got a box scraper from TSC. Made by Tarter... It does what it needs to do for my residential yard and I wouldn't hesitate to use it anywhere behind my 2650. I cant envision needing anything heavier for this particular tractor. Ive got hundreds of hours on a box scraper via my employment building landfill cells.

My rear blade and land plane are Woods. For no other reason than timing and convenience when I purchased them. I forget the model on the rear blade, but it does tilt and side shift.... Its decent and has served me well spreading ground asphalt and plowing snow.

My Tiller is from TSC, also made by Tarter. It too does what it needs to do behind my tractor.

My Landscape Rake is EA.... Bought specifically from EA because the quality to dollar ratio was much higher than anything I could get locally. If I had to do it over again, all my attachments would be EA.... They've put a fair bit of thought into their stuff in relation to everything else out there, and do it at a much better price point.

AndyM

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25DTLB
Sep 21, 2016
Vancouver Island Canada
One specific observation on box scrapers...

I have a 5' Bushhog box scraper and a 4' AgriEase box scraper. The AgriEase product is a far, far heavier-duty implement. The 4' scraper from AgriEase is considerably heavier than the 5' Bush Hog product even though it's only 80% as wide.
I cannot offer a comparison but can say the AgriEase box scraper I have seems quite robust.

pak

Dec 30, 2016
NE, Wa.
I got a bucket, pallet forks and a front mounted snow blower with my tractor when new. I think these are Kubota products. All are well constructed units and have performed very well. I have a backblade by Land Pride. It is well made also. I see other back blades that have an offset so you can blade outside the rear wheel track. KK makes one and I would rather have one than the one I have. My bush hog is made by Bush Hog, again it is well built. I also have a Land Leveler by Everything Attachments this unit if anything is overbuilt and is reasonably priced for this quality. EA has a very comprehensive website with many videos. I will be buying from them again. I also have a set of Pat's 3pt quick attach fittings. Wouldn't be without these. I also have the QA on the front. My tractor is a B2601. Buying attachments is a slippery slope