bolt on forks

DocGP

Sep 17, 2014
SE TX
They are the cat's meow!!! I was advised against these, and that I needed a dedicated pallet fork to replace my bucket, but the clamp on have done all I have asked and more!! They do have limits, but I wouldn't trade anything for mine.. Just too dang handy.

Mine don't have the cross member for the additional support. My only critique might be that it could be heavy to move both at once. Mine weigh about 75lb ea, so I would hate to have them connected.

Doc

Last edited:

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
I have them on my B2620. Only thing I find is they are harder to see than real quick attach pallet forks, and when you have a lot of weight on them.....be real gentle with the joystick because it will move them/bucket real quick because of the added leverage.

But they are real handy if you don't have a quick attach loader. I use them for logs and everything.

I have pics, but can't post tonight.

Tx Jim

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040 HDC-1,JD 4255,Ford 6700
Apr 30, 2013
Coyote Flats,Texas
In the age of quick attach FEL attachments(SSQA) there's no way I want bucket attached pallet forks. Bucket obscures view and extra distance from loader pins reduces FEL lifting capabilities plus bucket forks have been known to bend the bottom of the bucket.

MagKarl

Equipment
L245DT
Aug 2, 2010
Olympia, WA
I have a set of Rankin clamp on forks, and they are very handy indeed. My bucket has not bent, and I use it hard for all kinds of jobs. Go for it, you'll be glad you did.