Black Mold - How to remove it?

Molelaner

Aug 28, 2021
usa
Have you considered using a mixture of white vinegar and baking soda? I've heard it can be pretty effective for mold removal. You could try filling the tank with this solution, letting it sit for a while, then scrubbing it out thoroughly. Just make sure to rinse it out thoroughly afterward. Also, if you're still on the lookout for solutions, I came across some information about water damage restoration services that include mold removal. You might want to check out www.alldryus.com for more details. They could provide some valuable insights tailored to your specific situation.

Last edited:

Yotekiller

Equipment
Kubota L2502, LP 60" BB, LP pallet forks, 60" KK Tiller, 55" HSI root grapple
Sep 29, 2023
Southern Indiana
Buy a bottle or two of pool shock (sodium hypochlorite) and pour it into the drum. This will kill the mold and allow it to detach. after that, just rinse it really good.

BrianMoore

May 28, 2024
australia
Dealing with black mold can be pretty challenging, but it's manageable with the right approach. First, ensure you wear protective gear like gloves and a mask to avoid direct contact with the mold. Start by scrubbing the affected areas with a mixture of water and detergent. If the mold persists, you can use a solution of bleach and water (one cup of bleach in one gallon of water). Apply it to the moldy areas and let it sit for 15 minutes before scrubbing and rinsing. Ensure the area is well-ventilated during this process. For larger infestations or if the mold keeps coming back, it might be wise to seek professional help. Companies like https://www.ssrestore.com/ specialize in mold removal and can ensure that all the mold is completely eradicated. They can also help identify and fix the underlying moisture issues that cause mold growth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

old and tired

Equipment
L2800 HST; 2005; R4
Dealing with black mold can be pretty challenging, but it's manageable with the right approach. First, ensure you wear protective gear like gloves and a mask to avoid direct contact with the mold.
Is this AI again, you registered, posted and logged off in under a minute. If not, I'm impressed with your speed!!!

Attachments

Last edited: